Is there anyone there.. at all -- support, devs ?

GeNal

Hi, I am really not in the mood...

Three days in the row, writing, waiting..  not a single comment back - I am talking about $$ down the drain - not to mention months grinding and waiting for this opportunity. (Don't have a single Platinum Fortress and bug/glitch is clear as day.. - feel free to skim through my inventory)

Regards, 

Ge'Nal

4 minutes ago, GeNal said:

Three days in the row, writing, waiting..  not a single comment back - I am talking about $$ down the drain - not to mention months grinding and waiting for this opportunity. (Don't have a single Platinum Fortress and bug/glitch is clear as day.. - feel free to skim through my inventory)

Regards, 

Ge'Nal

As much as I pity you, there is nothing me or even any moderators here can do, I think only alexander(the game dev) can help you but he hasn't been active here for soooo long there is absolutely 0 chance you getting anything or even any response from him. Other people didn't reply to you is because they don't know what to say, none of us can help you.

25 minutes ago, GeNal said:

Regards, 

Ge'Nal

Join the discord and dm them there. 

They seem to be more active there.

Well, I will say that in the past ownership and in the current ownership they resolved my issues even Alex has responded to me. If you have some screen captures as you indicate, your acc ID, the sale and receipt from PayPal or any other form of payment it should recover tokens and parts. I had some purchases in the past getting the stuff with delays. 

Anyway, try again support with all the evidence. My recommendation for next time, include screen capture making the payment. That take some time to deliver, and I do screen capture when is in process. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

Well, I will say that in the past ownership and in the current ownership they resolved my issues even Alex has responded to me. If you have some screen captures as you indicate, your acc ID, the sale and receipt from PayPal or any other form of payment it should recover tokens and parts. I had some purchases in the past getting the stuff with delays. 

Anyway, try again support with all the evidence. My recommendation for next time, include screen capture making the payment. That take some time to deliver, and I do screen capture when is in process. 

Another thing, no one else can request for you. It does have to be trough the acc belong to you and have to be you.

Thanks.. this is finally some spirit of community 🙂 - discord there it is and of course @OKI DOKI luckily I created screenshots (at least good point that after single offer buyout, it deactivates on the initial screen - and timestamps and other data are there). Also it is my account and support initiated from ingame dialog (smartphone) 👍 And @Atomic441 thanks for keeping up with info

And for god sake, nothing similiar happened ever (for years).. not that I am random new kid on the block ingame 🤔

4 hours ago, GeNal said:

Thanks.. this is finally some spirit of community 🙂 - discord there it is and of course @OKI DOKI luckily I created screenshots (at least good point that after single offer buyout, it deactivates on the initial screen - and timestamps and other data are there). Also it is my account and support initiated from ingame dialog (smartphone) 👍 And @Atomic441 thanks for keeping up with info

And for god sake, nothing similiar happened ever (for years).. not that I am random new kid on the block ingame 🤔

Good luck getting your stuff or refund, chances are pretty low but if gato games/ alex replies than ofc you will get your stuff.

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

As much as I pity you, there is nothing me or even any moderators here can do, I think only alexander(the game dev) can help you but he hasn't been active here for soooo long there is absolutely 0 chance you getting anything or even any response from him. Other people didn't reply to you is because they don't know what to say, none of us can help you.

While Alexander isn't necessarily active in the forum, he talks almost daily in the Discord server, getting a response from him isn't rare or difficult at all, but contacting him for this kind of thing isn't the right move though.

We have two community managers (@Marija and @Fluffeh) can will help you with this. Tip: Marija is the most active one.

Keep in mind there are many support tickets to be solved, not just yours, it's normal if it takes a few days.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

• 2 weeks later...