Vectronxz

Question

Hello i made this question to know what should i change or upgrade on my mech bcs i dont think its good so i wanna see everyone's opnion be honest you can say anything if its bad, its good or make a new mech (im totally ok with that) here screenshots. I have this mech for like 7 months IDK if you got any suggestions just say it.

Screenshot_20220529-175103.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-175100.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-175057.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-175049.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-175054.jpg

Edited by Vectronxz
Wrong write (see edit history)

20 answers to this question

You do not have extra parts available to enhance mech. Even so, you have done a good job so far with the mech and your limitations. Torso, side weapons and legs are useful at all ranks, and you can upgrade them without concerns. Your modules set up are good set up for current capability. You can max them up without think about it. No need changes for now. Just max them until get a premium to save weight. 

The top weapon is pointless passing the 20's ranks. The weapon won't work beyond that generally speaking but not having more weapons to replace go ahead and max even won't do that much. It is a weapon to replace when you can and if you start to make a second mech you can switch that one to the new one to help at the start. 

Good job so far. Keep going, you are doing fine. Farm and max. Save epics parts around granted and use them to transform your modules at epic level properly. Do not eat all of them waiting for legend instead make your own legends to move faster. 

About the drone, go and max till get a better one. I used too in my starting and helped me a lot. 

31 minutes ago, Vectronxz said:

Hello i made this question to know what should i change or upgrade on my mech bcs i dont think its good so i wanna see everyone's opnion be honest you can say anything if its bad, its good or make a new mech (im totally ok with that) here screenshots. I have this mech for like 7 months IDK if you got any suggestions just say it.

Basically, weapons and feet are fine. For drones, I recommend Face shocker and Electrolyte, the fuselage uses Windeigo or Zurgares, premium uses MPV and LPV, and the current foot is a good foot, but Sparked Runn Ers is also recommended. The damage is high and the movement is smooth. As for the model, you need to raise the level. Also, I recomme

31 minutes ago, BananaananaB said:

Ew blue madness 

Dont ever ask why

30 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

You do not have extra parts available to enhance mech. Even so, you have done a good job so far with the mech and your limitations. Torso, side weapons and legs are useful at all ranks, and you can upgrade them without concerns. Your modules set up are good set up for current capability. You can max them up without think about it. No need changes for now. Just max them until get a premium to save weight. 

The top weapon is pointless passing the 20's ranks. The weapon won't work beyond that generally speaking but not having more weapons to replace go ahead and max even won't do that much. It is a weapon to replace when you can and if you start to make a second mech you can switch that one to the new one to help at the start. 

Good job so far. Keep going, you are doing fine. Farm and max. Save epics parts around granted and use them to transform your modules at epic level properly. Do not eat all of them waiting for legend instead make your own legends to move faster. 

About the drone, go and max till get a better one. I used too in my starting and helped me a lot. 

Dude i have no reaction thank you so much i may change the top weapon cuz its bad i should get hysteria

18 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Basically, weapons and feet are fine. For drones, I recommend Face shocker and Electrolyte, the fuselage uses Windeigo or Zurgares, premium uses MPV and LPV, and the current foot is a good foot, but Sparked Runn Ers is also recommended. The damage is high and the movement is smooth. As for the model, you need to raise the level. Also, I recomme

Tysm will try to get one of these drones as fast i can

18 minutes ago, Wombat said:

upgrade maximum protector first when you get to modules because some damage reduction means a lot

especially in long battles

upgrade your mythicals too, i recommend farming od6 and saving up in power units

Alright will try that i also farm on OD6 or the boss mission because it give a lot of gold but OD6 on hard is better for me i am trying to get the factory to level 15 for power kits since i got 1 million in a week (i think) i am on level 14 already i got level 100 today bcs of OD6

Screenshot_20220529-185930.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-174817.jpg

41 minutes ago, Vectronxz said:

Dont ever ask why

Dude i have no reaction thank you so much i may change the top weapon cuz its bad i should get hysteria

Tysm will try to get one of these drones as fast i can

Alright will try that i also farm on OD6 or the boss mission because it give a lot of gold but OD6 on hard is better for me i am trying to get the factory to level 15 for power kits since i got 1 million in a week (i think) i am on level 14 already i got level 100 today bcs of OD6

Screenshot_20220529-185930.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-174817.jpg

Nice!

On 5/29/2022 at 2:01 PM, Vectronxz said:

honestly, naga is fine for a energy mech. Max those legs. Switch out blue madness. 

Make sure you use all E-M modules instead of C-E to increase upgrade space. 

Otherwise, there isn't really much too it. 

Oh, and if you use an EMP, make sure you got plenty energy cap and regen. if not, you'll end up killing yourself. if you use other torsos like windigo (don't use zarkares, it's no good), you can maybe use a hot flash instead of malice beam if you got your heat stats. 

Snack for drone is decent for low-mid rank. if you want got get higher, i recommend switching to face shocker or unreliable protector. if you can get railgun, unreliable guardian, or windforge, that'd be great also. (also make sure you got plenty hp for backfire)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

On 5/30/2022 at 10:10 PM, Lost_Forever said:

You should maybe change the top weapon to a hysteria.

Yea but its not that easy

On 5/31/2022 at 1:53 AM, AftoKrator said:

honestly, naga is fine for a energy mech. Max those legs. Switch out blue madness. 

Make sure you use all E-M modules instead of C-E to increase upgrade space. 

Otherwise, there isn't really much too it. 

Oh, and if you use an EMP, make sure you got plenty energy cap and regen. if not, you'll end up killing yourself. if you use other torsos like windigo (don't use zarkares, it's no good), you can maybe use a hot flash instead of malice beam if you got your heat stats. 

Snack for drone is decent for low-mid rank. if you want got get higher, i recommend switching to face shocker or unreliable protector. if you can get railgun, unreliable guardian, or windforge, that'd be great also. (also make sure you got plenty hp for backfire)

Ikk all of that i am trying to get better upgrades here a 5/1/22 picture of my mech.. Also thanks for the help (With maxed NAGA i maxed it today) I will do not make EMP to mythical until i get atleast 500 energy or 200+ regeneration.

Screenshot_20220601-231028.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-231024.jpg

Edited by Vectronxz
Change (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Vectronxz said:

Yea but its not that easy

Ikk all of that i am trying to get better upgrades here a 5/1/22 picture of my mech.. Also thanks for the help (With maxed NAGA i maxed it today) I will do not make EMP to mythical until i get atleast 500 energy or 200+ regeneration.

Screenshot_20220601-231028.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-231024.jpg

Uh,Good Luck!

On 6/2/2022 at 7:09 AM, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Uh,Good Luck!

I will need thanks (at this moment my focus is in second mech..

On 5/29/2022 at 6:01 PM, Vectronxz said:

Here a recent picture of the mech kinda trying to kick out Blue madness

Screenshot_20220603-205143.jpg

Edited by Vectronxz
Wrong write (see edit history)

On 5/30/2022 at 12:19 AM, OKI DOKI said:

+

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

1 hour ago, Vectronxz said:

Thanks now here another recent i farm with power kits i just maxed a legendary and made last words max ima try to max legs them ima go to modules i will change this color later

Screenshot_20220607-222600.jpg

Good job and keep it up! The moment you get lpv, make it max and replace naga with it, but other than that, naga will help you alot as it is the second best energy torso according to me, for you top weapons, keep an eye on valiant snipers, the moment you get valiant sniper, you should equip it as it is exceptionally good, modules you should get all e-m heat and energy modules (avoid storage ones according to me), quadcore modules are the best but also hardest to find(L-M rarity).

Edited by Atomic441
Imagine writing hpv instead of lpv . - . (see edit history)

22 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

Good job and keep it up! The moment you get lpv, make it max and replace naga with it, but other than that, naga will help you alot as it is the second best energy torso according to me, for you top weapons, keep an eye on valiant snipers, the moment you get valiant sniper, you should equip it as it is exceptionally good, modules you should get all e-m heat and energy modules (avoid storage ones according to me), quadcore modules are the best but also hardest to find(L-M rarity).

Lmaoo that edit yeah valiant sniper... They are really hard to get ima change modules until i get a better drone/top weapon