Spoon Scammers !!!

Bad.Life

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Corvus said:

Are you high?

You think this meaning is true, I cursed him because he stole all my accounts.

Just now, Spoon said:

Kids, this is why we dont talk to mentally unstable people from poor countries. 

My country is the tenth largest country in the world

Even if I am in a poor country, a leopard does not mean that I cannot curse you, you deceiver , ld

Just now, RaymondL1747 said:

Why the fu*k would @Spoon need to scam? He literally has a good acc. and it would be totally unnecessary for him to scam

Also sure Spoon sometimes might sound like a dick does not mean you can blame him for something he didn’t do.

When I talk to him he is a good man ,Idk why he scamm me ?

-I just wish he would give me back one of my accounts .

Alright I'm gonna clear this up. This guy has multiple top rank accounts. One of my friends gave me an account called man behind the slaughter which bad.life claims is his (I know its not his I used to own it a few months ago) so now according to this guy I stole all his accounts. I dont need all your accounts I already have like 4 others accounts I barely have time for. I don't care how big or small your country is, I didn't really ask anyway. Me "being a dick" is me stating the honest truth. There is no proof of me scamming him because I didn't scam him although I do have a couple co-pilots who log on time to time. Please cut the bullshiit, thank you!

Hey kids, getting high is not good. And even if you are high, don't say weird things on a public forum. It'll ruin your image and make you look stupid. 

On 5/7/2022 at 3:12 PM, Spoon said:

Alright I'm gonna clear this up. This guy has multiple top rank accounts. One of my friends gave me an account called man behind the slaughter which bad.life claims is his (I know its not his I used to own it a few months ago) so now according to this guy I stole all his accounts. I dont need all your accounts I already have like 4 others accounts I barely have time for. I don't care how big or small your country is, I didn't really ask anyway. Me "being a dick" is me stating the honest truth. There is no proof of me scamming him because I didn't scam him although I do have a couple co-pilots who log on time to time. Please cut the bullshiit, thank you!

i believe what you say.

high people tend to say weird things that are not meant to be trusted. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

On 5/8/2022 at 1:23 AM, Spoon said:

Kids, this is why we dont talk to mentally unstable people from poor countries. 

As much as I do understand how annoying the situation of dealing with dumb idiots is, try not to make controversial statements like "from poor countries", for your own good, cuz we know that you don't have any bad intentions but it gives other idiots more reason to eat your brain. 

• Administrators

Little silly kids, you should have learned already that sharing your account is not smart.

The Terms of Services prohibit account sharing, the forum guidelines say it is not allowed, and there is an in-game warning on top of the chat telling you not to share you account info.

Note that when you share/give/sell an account you are voiding your rights to play the game at all, so we really can't help you with that.

Even with all of that in mind, these topics are still frequent, and the only reason I'm not hiding all of them right now is so people can see why they should never share their accounts.

Learn: Your account is more valuable than the little progress a copilot is able to give you, don't be a fool risking losing everything just for some extra rewards.

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE ON THE INTERNET.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

• Raul locked this topic