These scammers are increasing day by day

This is a important message DONT TRADE ACC's Bcs they say "Trade acc" you then trade and BOOM ur acc gotten ruined the scammers change ur password and username for you cant enter in ur acc back my friend funnyprogod gotten hacked he was interested in that acc but he got a bad acc and also the hacker change his password and username my many friends gotten hacked so be alerted๐Ÿ“ต

ุงู†ุช ู…ุญู‚

ู„ูƒู† ุงุฐุง ูƒุงู† ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ู„ุงุนุจูŠู† ูŠูุนู„ูˆู† ู‡ุฐุง ูู„ู…ุงุฐุง ุงู„ู…ุณุคูˆู„ ู„ุง ูŠู‚ูˆู… ุจุญุธุฑู‡ู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุชุนู„ูŠู‚ ููŠ ุงู„ุฏุฑุฏุดุฉุŸ

31 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

ุงู†ุช ู…ุญู‚

ู„ูƒู† ุงุฐุง ูƒุงู† ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ู„ุงุนุจูŠู† ูŠูุนู„ูˆู† ู‡ุฐุง ูู„ู…ุงุฐุง ุงู„ู…ุณุคูˆู„ ู„ุง ูŠู‚ูˆู… ุจุญุธุฑู‡ู… ู…ู† ุงู„ุชุนู„ูŠู‚ ููŠ ุงู„ุฏุฑุฏุดุฉุŸ

The administrators are barely onlineย 

๐Ÿ™‚ุงู„ู…ุณุคูˆู„ ู„ุง ูŠู‡ุชู… ุจุงู„ู„ุงุนุจูŠู† ุงู„ุฐูŠู† ููŠ ุงู„ุดุงุช

ุงู†ู‡ ูŠู‡ุชู… ูู‚ุท ุจุงู„ุงู…ูˆุงู„

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 2:21 AM, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

ุงู†ุช ู…ุญู‚

"Right, but if there are players doing this, why doesn't the admin ban them from commenting in the chat?" Yes thats true I translated it

On 3/13/2022 at 5:06 PM, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

๐Ÿ™‚ุงู„ู…ุณุคูˆู„ ู„ุง ูŠู‡ุชู… ุจุงู„ู„ุงุนุจูŠู† ุงู„ุฐูŠู† ููŠ ุงู„ุดุงุช

ุงู†ู‡ ูŠู‡ุชู… ูู‚ุท ุจุงู„ุงู…ูˆุงู„

"The official doesn't care about the players in the chat, he only cares about the money" Translated yes the game is dying bcs of it

On 3/12/2022 at 9:20 PM, ---Soul Burner--- said:

This is a important message DONT TRADE ACC's Bcs they say "Trade acc" you then trade and BOOM ur acc gotten ruined the scammers change ur password and username for you cant enter in ur acc back my friend funnyprogod gotten hacked he was interested in that acc but he got a bad acc and also the hacker change his password and username my many friends gotten hacked so be alerted๐Ÿ“ต

Trading would be more plausible if these people had good reputations like, going on fb and posting their interests so if one person got scammed by one of them; he gets -rep and so he would never be trusted again, so the more reps a person have the more he's trusted, that may be a solution.ย 

3 hours ago, TitanBaller said:

Trading would be more plausible if these people had good reputations like, going on fb and posting their interests so if one person got scammed by one of them; he gets -rep and so he would never be trusted again, so the more reps a person have the more he's trusted, that may be a solution.ย 

Just don't trade accs, like you must be very stupid to do so, it's the only solution.

If you're stupid you get played, ever heard of the phrase trust no one, it applies to many games, and this is one of them

Wtf again I got many message of trade acc like 5-8 message this is one of thoseย 

Screenshot_2022-03-23-20-42-34-962_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

IMG_20220323_210209.jpg

๏ฟผguys if you see this topic boring please read my messages I saying warning and protecting ur acc bcs I dont want to anyone acc got ruined bcs I lose many of my friends who gotten hacked๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Edited by ---Soul Burner--- (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Take me seriously these hackers have all info about us they just need a permission to enter our acc and make them ruined or trade them Im super sad I lose my friends there names Killer god , Fighter 1 , Sad and many more ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

no they dont lmao just make ur pw semi strong and ur fineย 

On 22/3/2022 at 7:48, Corvus said:

Simplemente no intercambies cuentas, como si fueras muy estรบpido para hacerlo, es la รบnica soluciรณn.

Si eres estรบpido, te juegan, alguna vez escuchรณ la frase no confรญes en nadie, se aplica a muchos juegos, y este es uno de ellos

do not be cold, u must be more comprenssible

ย 

These types of people are one hundred percent banable and if they commit this type of crime they would be banned once information is obtained from that person's account. In general, it would be punished in a figurative sense, but since there is no such counterattack, nothing could be done in those cases, I mean, only

11 hours ago, Benja07 said:

do not be cold, u must be more comprenssible

ย 

These types of people are one hundred percent banable and if they commit this type of crime they would be banned once information is obtained from that person's account. In general, it would be punished in a figurative sense, but since there is no such counterattack, nothing could be done in those cases, I mean, only

Yes but unit banning is added the only thing that you can do is not be stupid. Just don't trade accs or give acc info.

On 3/23/2022 at 8:44 AM, ---Soul Burner--- said:

hackers have all info about us they just need a permission to enter our acc

are you .... contradicting yourself??? or am just had at reading comprehension.......

if the hackers haveย allย the info, and they want to hack into your account, there isย nothingย you can do to stop them.

there's no such thing as permission when someone is invading your house. they invaded. who cares about permission.ย 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord:ย Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt:ย Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Bro... you know how hacking works right? You making me question that-
Well, assuming you got no idea about what hacking means due to your old messages, here is the definition with bold letter for importance-
A security hacker is someone who explores methods for breaching defenses and exploiting weaknesses in a computer system or network.
Now why did I bold this phrase? Cuz that means a hacker is a person who tries finding fault in strings of code and security and manipulates it in such a way that they can breach into other people's information and privacy, this means that they won't come and annoy you with "PlS tRaDe AcCoUnTs :(" but instead they will gain access to your account without your knowledge so don't be so paranoid unless and until you don't blindly trust anyone online, you are fine because hacking isn't easy or simple at all and only a very advanced and dedicated programmer can pull it off so don't worry just don't trust anyone and don't think somebody will magically hack your account or your info it ain't that easy.

Not to mention the fact that hacking is illegal in most countries irrespective of the fact that you hacked a game or hacked somebody's bank account, both are punishable offenses so not many people dare to hack due to that as well. (Unless you play games with .io in the end those games are easily hacked because -
1- they are just easily made in comparison to other types of games like mobile game or downloadable games.
2- they are easy to manipulate due to reason 1.
3- the devs are more casual of .io games and most of them don't take hackers seriously but the ones who do, make sure the hacker will get punished.)ย 

Edited by master11332244 (see edit history)