i am building a heat mech what parts and mods should i use and is this parts are good?

I would say the F2P boiler config is best at this point.  However, see the thread below for your LONG TERM goals.  So for short term, the F2P combo of Savagery, Corrupt Light, and Magma Recoiler is probably best.  I also prefer, in the lower ranks and in the campaigns, to have the Flaming Hammer.  Flaminator might be nice instead of Corrupt Light BUT it requires that you have quite a bit of energy capacity and regeneration because it takes 110 energy a shot.  Therefore, I cannot recommend it at the lower ranks.

Try to get your heat capacity and energy capacity to 500 and your regeneration and cooling to 300.  As a heat mech, battles are decided on a couple of factors.  First, how fast you can fire your weapons to overheat your opponent and second how much heat you can survive against another heat mech.  You're racing to overheat other people before they either destroy your hit points (physical), your energy (energy), or overheat you (heat).  I recommend maybe 3 heat engines, 2 energy engines, 1 mass cool booster, and 1 mass regen booster.  Then for the arena, one iron plating, or for the campaign, one savior resistance.  Upgrade your engines and mass boosters to at least the same level as your weapons, but upgrade your weapons first.  For example, first weapons to level 1 legendary, then modules to level 1 legendary, then weapons to level 40 legendary, etc.

My mech is fractured heat armor, massive lava legs, savagery, corrupt light, and (now) Magma Recoiler and Firefly.  I've always had my Flaming Hammer but I am looking to swap it with a Terror Blade when I get one.  This configuration got me into rank 9 (I average rank 11).  I also beat the 1V1 campaign on insane with this configuration.

This link below is long term.  In my opinion, only those items you see below deserve to be upgraded all the way to Divine, if that's your eventual goal is to be rank 1-5.  If you don't have that goal, the F2P items such as savagery, hysteria, corrupt light, malice beam, etc, work fine together.  For example, I stopped upgrading my Flaming Hammer, Savagery, and Corrupt Light (they're about level 30-35 mythical) and I'm focusing on my Firefly.  But of course I'm upgrading multiple things at once.

Here's a picture of my current heat mech (configured for CAMPAIGN, not the arena).  For the arena, I have a lot more heat capacity and cooling.

image.png.979bf0a2f52fb20063bb49ec65d0c680.png

Edited by SawzAll
Brevity (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 hour ago, AEROST_YT said:

👌

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-01-02 145446.png

v2

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-01-02 145650.png

i first one a very nice build but dont have the desoluton and the problem is with sec one is the top weapon

35 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I would say the F2P boiler config is best at this point.  However, see the thread below for your LONG TERM goals.  So for short term, the F2P combo of Savagery, Corrupt Light, and Magma Recoiler is probably best.  I also prefer, in the lower ranks and in the campaigns, to have the Flaming Hammer.  Flaminator might be nice instead of Corrupt Light BUT it requires that you have quite a bit of energy capacity and regeneration because it takes 110 energy a shot.  Therefore, I cannot recommend it at the lower ranks.

Try to get your heat capacity and energy capacity to 500 and your regeneration and cooling to 300.  As a heat mech, battles are decided on a couple of factors.  First, how fast you can fire your weapons to overheat your opponent and second how much heat you can survive against another heat mech.  You're racing to overheat other people before they either destroy your hit points (physical), your energy (energy), or overheat you (heat).  I recommend maybe 3 heat engines, 2 energy engines, 1 mass cool booster, and 1 mass regen booster.  Then for the arena, one iron plating, or for the campaign, one savior resistance.  Upgrade your engines and mass boosters to at least the same level as your weapons, but upgrade your weapons first.  For example, first weapons to level 1 legendary, then modules to level 1 legendary, then weapons to level 40 legendary, etc.

My mech is fractured heat armor, massive lava legs, savagery, corrupt light, and (now) Magma Recoiler and Firefly.  I've always had my Flaming Hammer but I am looking to swap it with a Terror Blade when I get one.  This configuration got me into rank 9 (I average rank 11).  I also beat the 1V1 campaign on insane with this configuration.

This link below is long term.  In my opinion, only those items you see below deserve to be upgraded all the way to Divine, if that's your eventual goal is to be rank 1-5.  If you don't have that goal, the F2P items such as savagery, hysteria, corrupt light, malice beam, etc, work fine together.  For example, I stopped upgrading my Flaming Hammer, Savagery, and Corrupt Light (they're about level 30-35 mythical) and I'm focusing on my Firefly.  But of course I'm upgrading multiple things at once.

Here's a picture of my current heat mech.

thanks buddy i try to remember this guide.

Build A

1948662876_supermechs356.JPG.625f64f658bd8c57de66e828c518bf4b.JPG

pros:

has tele charge and hook

pretty tanky

good heat stats

energy free

cons:

range weakness from 5-9

Build B

1423145583_supermechs357.JPG.80c15d7bff661dcaf0aea9254ce58ad1.JPG

pros:

actually has a range 4-8 weapon

energy free

good heat stats

cons:

only tele and hook

a bit less hp

only one weapon for ranges 4-8

13 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Here's a picture of my current heat mech (configured for CAMPAIGN, not the arena).  For the arena, I have a lot more heat capacity and cooling.

I know you're not asking for help, but you don't need hammer if you have recoiler

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

10 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

I know you're not asking for help, but you don't need hammer if you have recoiler

Yeah, I know.  But for now I'm holding on to it because I am grinding and upgrading a substitute.  And at least for the campaign huggers, it's effective.  My magma recoiler is like maybe level 28 legendary but my hammer is mythical level 30 so for now I'm holding on to the hammer.

What I'm kicking myself over is fooding my viking hammer 😞

But anyways, I'm just holding on to it for now, mainly for campaign clingers.  I have some changes coming.  My heat mech may transition to energy free soon.

On 1/3/2021 at 3:27 AM, epicspeedster said:

Build A

pros:

has tele charge and hook

pretty tanky

good heat stats

energy free

cons:

range weakness from 5-9

Build B

pros:

energy free

good heat stats

cons:

only tele and hook

a bit less hp

i suggest using windigo instead of zark, since the buff made windigo far stronger. 

On 1/3/2021 at 3:39 AM, SawzAll said:

Yeah, I know.  But for now I'm holding on to it because I am grinding and upgrading a substitute.  And at least for the campaign huggers, it's effective.  My magma recoiler is like maybe level 28 legendary but my hammer is mythical level 30 so for now I'm holding on to the hammer.

What I'm kicking myself over is fooding my viking hammer 😞

But anyways, I'm just holding on to it for now, mainly for campaign clingers.  I have some changes coming.  My heat mech may transition to energy free soon.

I recommend you keep the hammer for campaign, against triple ash creators or those weird builds u meet in arena. With a blast and sorrow there are many many  builds you can make.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

7 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

I recommend you keep the hammer for campaign, against triple ash creators or those weird builds u meet in arena. With a blast and sorrow there are many many  builds you can make.

Yes, another very good point that I forgot to mention 🙂 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:27 PM, epicspeedster said:

Build A

pros:

has tele charge and hook

pretty tanky

good heat stats

energy free

cons:

range weakness from 5-9

Build B

pros:

energy free

good heat stats

cons:

only tele and hook

a bit less hp

both are ok, but both also have big blindspots at range 2 and 3 once you use the magma and the res breakers. Also use windigo

I polish rocks

1 hour ago, ChooseGeno said:

both are ok, but both also have big blindspots at range 2 and 3 once you use the magma and the res breakers. Also use windigo

this was before the balance changes took place, also i know, but I tried my best making use of what he had

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

res breaker is generally better, since it combos well with sorrow, dual res sorrow and magma with one top weapon could work well, however windigo is decisively better now

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout