Gold Mines with no gold (base)

AftoKrator

Question

This is kinda hard to explain..... and impossible to get a screenshot of because of the way the problem occurs. 

Basically, it's when I log in, go to base to grab free gold.... and see that there's nothing there. like someone just collected it the moment before i went online. 

I'm 99.99% sure my account isn't hacked because grabbing gold like that will be pretty hard and my account have some pretty good stuff on it so if it did get hacked, why didn't the hacker just take the account whole........

Anyways, this isn't an everyday thing, but it does show up once or twice a month. I've been having this problem for a few months now. ...... basically ever since i maxed my gold mines (about 6 months ago)

I hope there's a fix... or maybe not. i can live with it.

just want to know what is happening and whether this is a me-problem or other people also have this. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Electro said:

maybe it's a grapic bug and the game forgot to display the button to collect the gold .

it's not the button thing. when you click on the gold mine, there's a collect button, and that's where i get my gold. the amount is usually about 20 gold per mine. which is about right for 1 minute. the gold stack button don't even appear because the amount is too low. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt