Are you a football fan?

The_Real_Ramsay49

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

New England even without Tomy kid. 🤣 So you are from California. Ok, I am Seahawks at West side since Oregon do not have a pro. 🤣

Ah, I actually live in New England, was born in Cali so I’m part patriots fan as well, know pretty much every football fan hates them 😉😂

4 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

Probably should make the question "Which football team do you support", and leave "football" undefined so folks can have their favourite team in Rugby football, Association football, American football, Aussie Rules, Gaelic football or whatever.

Well that’s the point, is I was curious abt American football 

6 hours ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Ah, I actually live in New England, was born in Cali so I’m part patriots fan as well, know pretty much every football fan hates them 😉😂

Well that’s the point, is I was curious abt American football 

Yes, I think the entire fans hate the Patriots. We suck now 🤣🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ but they still hate us. 🤡🍺 Ok, we are back to the 90's time. 

Oh, so you are like Tom born in California, fan of 49ers and was living in New England. You are his fan. Now just move to Florida following his steps. 🤩 

Well, New England. Lot snow, storms, humid summer and trillions of bugs smashing the car. Don't ride a bike on summer. 🤣

7 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yes, I think the entire fans hate the Patriots. We suck now 🤣🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ but they still hate us. 🤡🍺 Ok, we are back to the 90's time. 

Oh, so you are like Tom born in California, fan of 49ers and was living in New England. You are his fan. Now just move to Florida following his steps. 🤩 

Well, New England. Lot snow, storms, humid summer and trillions of bugs smashing the car. Don't ride a bike on summer. 🤣

Yes. Snow storm just passed, freezing temps rn 🥶🥶🥶

im shocked with Seahawks performance this year 😱 but hey they still beat us 🤦‍♂️🤣

Yup, temps are always low. starting at end of August. 🤣 Every morning -6 to 10. When I used to have at least 20 degrees it was like heaven with clear sky. Those are the moments to go out and have fun with the snow or go out to eat out there and work with the car at garage etc. Car battery damage sometimes. Rusty cars taking them to carwash every week and oil treatment before coming the snow. Have your gas snow blower or electric or call your guy living at your area to push the snow to the side. 🍺

Seahawks always doing regular-bad or bad to regular 🤡 but ok I support them. Here in Oregon have a thing with Californians of hate and love so Oregonians are pro Seahawks. Adopted team. 

what about some beer with blue berries? 🍺

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yup, temps are always low. starting at end of August. 🤣 Every morning -6 to 10. When I used to have at least 20 degrees it was like heaven with clear sky. Those are the moments to go out and have fun with the snow or go out to eat out there and work with the car at garage etc. Car battery damage sometimes. Rusty cars taking them to carwash every week and oil treatment before coming the snow. Have your gas snow blower or electric or call your guy living at your area to push the snow to the side. 🍺

Seahawks always doing regular-bad or bad to regular 🤡 but ok I support them. Here in Oregon have a thing with Californians of hate and love so Oregonians are pro Seahawks. Adopted team. 

what about some beer with blue berries? 🍺

Sounds like you could take and eternal vacation to hawaii

Well, my father was a military guy. I moved all around since baby. New England is home where family is at of course other STATES but with my father we moved to different countries and one of them even is part of USA culture is different and language and it is Puerto Rico an island. Sure, I spend some years there, so I know the island nice weather year around.  I miss that for sure and I miss some of the cultural differences about yummy food my fav to be honest and hugs and kisses everywhere and people looking to the eyes straight not like here changing eyes to the side and no tasty food. 

In New England I was lucky and many Puerto Rican living there I was able to eat their food and bakery stuff and get ingredients to cook at home with different flavors. Hmm, I will like some pasteles, arroz con gandules, mofongo and many others local food. I am at lunch time on my desk and salivating for those but eating a taste less hamburger with fries. Pathetic 🤦‍♂️

43 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Well, my father was a military guy. I moved all around since baby. New England is home where family is at of course other STATES but with my father we moved to different countries and one of them even is part of USA culture is different and language and it is Puerto Rico an island. Sure, I spend some years there, so I know the island nice weather year around.  I miss that for sure and I miss some of the cultural differences about yummy food my fav to be honest and hugs and kisses everywhere and people looking to the eyes straight not like here changing eyes to the side and no tasty food. 

In New England I was lucky and many Puerto Rican living there I was able to eat their food and bakery stuff and get ingredients to cook at home with different flavors. Hmm, I will like some pasteles, arroz con gandules, mofongo and many others local food. I am at lunch time on my desk and salivating for those but eating a taste less hamburger with fries. Pathetic 🤦‍♂️

I have no clue what any of those foods you’re talking abt are. But must be you got a burger from somewhere sad

• 2 months later...

Texans? I don’t do football 😎

Soccer is an interesting sport and I enjoy playing it.

And watching it

On 1/11/2022 at 4:21 PM, OKI DOKI said:

I used to live in Puerto Rico. Which city?