Multiple accounts

fig

* Work or study: 8 hours a day. If you work and study: 10/12 hours a day.

* Take care of your home, your family, your friends or your animals, do the shopping, order your things: 6 hours a day.

* Play Supermechs (1 account): titan, clan war and Raid: 1/2 hour. Daily missions: 1/2 hour (minimum). Make free tokens and campaign: 1 hour. Total: 2 hours.

* You have 6 to 8 hours left to eat, sleep and bathe.

Tell me if a person who works or studies and lives in a house has time to attend to more than one account. Either you sacrifice work and / or study or you do nothing at home.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

* Work or study: 8 hours a day. If you work and study: 10/12 hours a day.

* Take care of your home, your family, your friends or your animals, do the shopping, order your things: 6 hours a day.

* Play Supermechs (1 account): titan, clan war and Raid: 1/2 hour. Daily missions: 1/2 hour (minimum). Make free tokens and campaign: 1 hour. Total: 2 hours.

* You have 6 to 8 hours left to eat, sleep and bathe.

Tell me if a person who works or studies and lives in a house has time to attend to more than one account. Either you sacrifice work and / or study or you do nothing at home.

Proper Time administration. Look for the right moment to do things. I learn that from child working since the age of 5 and family are very happy. 😉

ok?

@Nefertary Meriten-Mut i done all of things in u said in 1 hr

just need to do all of daily mission but play in raid:1 campaign:portal(now)+OD6, craft 20 item in base before new daily mission,win 3 arena battles(5 with me) and upgrade ur weapon with ur craft item

fast and easy

btw remember open the mix box

Hcaptcha scam

11 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

If the problem is the manipulation of Arena, keep in mind that there are entire clans that work for other clans. Certain players have their main account in the main clan and the alt ones in the subsidiary clans.

So the matter of Arena manipulation is the matter of all manipulation on the game. In the end, when you are told that the game has x number of players, what there is is x number of accounts, but the players are not that many.

In the end, they have a lot of free time to dedicate for the game and to attend so many accounts. They are the n.n. (neither study, nor work).

If you can prove it, do so, and see if Gato Games does something about it.

But a game is going to have unfair players in it no matter what game it is.  That's just life.

And my old recommendation of putting it on Steam and using VAC or some other anti-cheating to fix things was more or less discouraged by the majority of people.

So my question is this: if there is a problem, why aren't we doing something about it?  To say we can't, or refuse to try, is to basically say it's not a problem.  Either it's a problem or it's not.  Maybe I'm being too "all-or-nothing" in my thinking, but if there are problems, we should attempt to fix them.

What about chat records, etc.?

Whatever.  Maybe it's just me, but I find complaining about problems but refusing to attempt to fix them (or at least minimize them) rather annoying.  Not being rude to anyone, just saying.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

@SawzAll... 

Gato Games will not do anything because according to the new Terms of Service  isn´t prohibited to have multiple accounts. You must read the "fine print". In principle, what is not prohibited, is allowed.

Only transferring resources from one account to another, eg transferring tokens, is prohibited.

Nothing says the TOS about Arena manipulation using alt accounts.

So it would be a waste of time to protest or report the use of alt accs.

The logic indicates that alts favor Gato Games, as it increases sales if the player is a p2w or the time you spend viewing ads if you are a f2p player. Besides that outwardly, what is shown, is that the game has a significant player base. We know that it´s a makeup, but whoever sees the game from the outside, does not know it.

So, I wish you good luck, you will need it if you want to protest (and get any results) for the alt accounts.

23 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

@SawzAll... 

Gato Games will not do anything because according to the new Terms of Service  isn´t prohibited to have multiple accounts. You must read the "fine print". In principle, what is not prohibited, is allowed.

Only transferring resources from one account to another, eg transferring tokens, is prohibited.

Nothing says the TOS about Arena manipulation using alt accounts.

So it would be a waste of time to protest or report the use of alt accs.

The logic indicates that alts favor Gato Games, as it increases sales if the player is a p2w or the time you spend viewing ads if you are a f2p player. Besides that outwardly, what is shown, is that the game has a significant player base. We know that it´s a makeup, but whoever sees the game from the outside, does not know it.

So, I wish you good luck, you will need it if you want to protest (and get any results) for the alt accounts.

Then address arena manipulation to Alexander and see what he says.  Those are the old TOS from Tactisoft, if I remember correctly.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

No. The new TOS from Gato Games. The old TOS of Tacticsoft banned alt accounts. The new TOS doesn´t prohibit them.

The new TOS from Gato Games not only doesn´t ban alt, but assumes that each player will have more than 1 account, when it says that you cannot use your alt accounts to transfer resources.

TOS.jpg.3826cf58e9c961032978b34c945f741a.jpg

Interesting you're making these claims since you pointed out so vocally just a couple of months ago that Tacticsoft was pointing to our Terms of Service (which dont even include SuperMechs) and I had to point out they've been doing that since before we bought it and simply never updated it....

image.png

Tacticsoft's part on it by the way. May be missing something, but I am pretty sure this is the passage. It forbids making more than one *mech*. So ye be warned, 2v2 and 3v3 cheaters, bans are coming for you!

It's fair to say never in TS history has TS *ever* banned for multiple accounts. We're not straying for that policy for the simple reasons that, 

A. It's impossible. SM has too many players and its 2020 - people know how a VPN works. People play from schools too. Banning all public IP's would destroy our playerbase for no real purpose.

B. Its undesirable,  it sucks for ladder rankings yes, but it also makes the game more fun for literally thousands of players. Not going to suck the fun out of these players' gameplay without offering better ingame alternatives to circumvent stringent inventory and divine limits to make the ladder better for the 0.01<% of our playerbase who plays it. As much as we love that particular part of our playerbase as they make up our solid core. 🙂

C. It's unnessescary. For all the complexity and so on with banning it, if a player with a wallet comes around they can pay someone to lose to them IRL. Good luck duking that out. We had someone employ people to play for him on BD before, if the system is solid enough on multis but not on general boosting I suspect we'll see an advent of that behavior. 

Instead, stop wasting time obsessing over the same useless legalese that allows us to ban anyone just for the heck of it (read the bottom 🙂 ) and pointless arguments on multis folks. Many enjoy them, but most importantly if we'd start banning for that we'd have scarcely little players left in our core even if there'd be some effective method. Instead make new suggestions on an actually useful, fruitful topic: How to change the arena so it encourages and rewards really challenging battles and not behavior like "boosting", which is toxic for competition no matter what angles it comes from - legal or otherwise.

Well ... is what I just wrote. Gato Games doesn´t prohibit you from having alt accounts. So don't tell me not to waste my time, because I'm not the one requesting that alt accounts be banned. (although we all know that it´s used to manipulate the Arena).

It always seemed to me that the IP ban, in addition to being imprecise, is an injustice if more than 1 member of the family or people who live together use the same computer.

I believe that there are things that can never be avoided such as manipulating Arena with alt accounts, trolling or smurfing. You can't fight it no matter how unpleasant is.

But it´s only a game.

42 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Instead make new suggestions on an actually useful, fruitful topic: How to change the arena so it encourages and rewards really challenging battles and not behavior like "boosting", which is toxic for competition no matter what angles it comes from - legal or otherwise.

Well I would first of all get rid of the platforms that heal or suck resistance, but that's just me. 🙂 

Could we not at least use a system that kicks people out of the game if they use the same email to register both accounts AND are coming from the same non-public IP?  That way if people are going to engage in match fixing, they would have to at least learn how to run one account from a VPN and another from their home internet.

Or use their phone and computer.

I dunno, the more I think about this the less effective my idea sounds to me.