Another digital art finished

White Star

Just now, Deimos said:

No, that's not a thing. It's a dragon type and dragons equal fire.

Stop complaining... 🗿

• Sea Dragons are a thing

• Air Dragons

• Land Dragons

• Ice Dragons

• Even dragons that are just beast-like, without any noticeable elemental power...

"Dragon = Fire" is not really practical, yes many dragons spit fire... but not all dragons are equal... Besides that i make the name choices, if i say for people to suggest names then i wouldn't question at all 😂

Artist

6 hours ago, White Star said:

Here it is the drone with my AP mechanic in mind.

387793991_APDrone.thumb.png.f0cd824173a4cd2021d792a26117edb3.png

Instead of making a poll for a name i decided to name it right away.

Physical: Wyvern Bite

Heat: Salamander Tail

Energy: Thunderbird Talon

Edit: Energy - Thunderbird Talon

683496183_APDrone_20211224150959.thumb.png.abaa5cb48a872d720bbb60f9de16bb0d.png

Edit 2: Heat - Salamander Tail

822802956_APDrone_20211224152939.thumb.png.d8bce88879069978f205154b7a14a4a7.png

And that's it, the trio is complete.

I say these are cool and nice!

🔥Heat mechs are cool.

Just now, Tesla Surge said:

Also Might you know why the season ended but i did not get any rewards

As i said, as soon as a season starts you must battle or else the game will not account it.

This is to prevent inactive accounts being ABSOLUTELY showered with items over the passage of time.

Just now, kill with boss said:

I say these are cool and nice!

Oh yeah!

These are a remake of a older drawing i made on the old forum.

I was itching to give them a brand new look.

Artist

1 minute ago, White Star said:

As i said, as soon as a season starts you must battle or else the game will not account it.

you can battle at the last minute and still get arena rewards... as long as the fight ended before the seaseon did. i do it all the time with my alt. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

9 minutes ago, White Star said:

I have drawn a lot of machine guns of many types in the past, it may happen that i remake one instead of "droning" the community 😂

I had designed many Super Mechs items (100+) since 2018 (When I was 9 years old) (now I'm near 13, genius of prophecy volcanic eruptions by seeing earthquakes (depth) on the volcano.) XD

Edited by kill with boss (see edit history)

🔥Heat mechs are cool.

39 minutes ago, White Star said:

Stop complaining... 🗿

• Sea Dragons are a thing

• Air Dragons

• Land Dragons

• Ice Dragons

• Even dragons that are just beast-like, without any noticeable elemental power...

"Dragon = Fire" is not really practical, yes many dragons spit fire... but not all dragons are equal... Besides that i make the name choices, if i say for people to suggest names then i wouldn't question at all 😂

You're free to name it whatever, I'm just saying it won't be accurate. 

7 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Because exactly 0 people associate a wyvern with anything else other than fire.

they fly. like drones. 

to be exact, in most mythologies, wyverns are not dragons. dragons are defined as a lizard-like creature with scaly skin, 2 wings, and 4 legs. wyverns are defined as a lizard-like creature with scaly skin, 2 wings, and 2 legs. both can fly, but a dragon would be a giant lizard on wings whereas a wyvern would be a t-rex-without-paws on wings. 

that said, if dragons are associated with fire, it's got nothing to do with wyverns. 

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Because exactly 0 people associate a wyvern with anything else other than fire.

I don't actually care about what people think it's fine/acceptable/reasonable/understandable/possible/accurate... If i was accepting suggestions for these drones then i wouldn't have a problem with comments, your's included.

For now you're just going around in circles saying to me a wyvern HAS to be a fire breathing creature exclusively and nothing else matters, because you felt like it.

🗿 as i said, stop complaining...

Artist

2 minutes ago, kill with boss said:

This is more like a freezing weapon...

how does any of those two words sound like freezing. well, i guess we can have ice wyverns, but biting is definitely a physical thing

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

they fly. like drones. 

to be exact, in most mythologies, wyverns are not dragons. dragons are defined as a lizard-like creature with scaly skin, 2 wings, and 4 legs. wyverns are defined as a lizard-like creature with scaly skin, 2 wings, and 2 legs. both can fly, but a dragon would be a giant lizard on wings whereas a wyvern would be a t-rex-without-paws on wings. 

that said, if dragons are associated with fire, it's got nothing to do with wyverns. 

I am aware what a wyvern is. Nevertheless, still a dragon familiar that is not different from a typical dragon except for the lack of limbs. If you really wanted to mention a different elemental one a leviathan would be a good one.

9 minutes ago, White Star said:

I don't actually care about what people think it's fine/acceptable/reasonable/understandable/possible/accurate... If i was accepting suggestions for these drones then i wouldn't have a problem with comments, your's included.

For now you're just going around in circles saying to me a wyvern HAS to be a fire breathing creature exclusively and nothing else matters, because you felt like it.

🗿 as i said, stop complaining...

What I'm saying is simply facts. This is an odd hill you've decided to die on.

afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png.png