Another digital art finished

White Star

8 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

well, as you can see, people don't like it. 

i'm still going with what i said earlier. take off the second word. makes it sound stupid. 

just wyvern

No 🗿 the name wasn't up for decision.

The next drone i will post will accept suggestions... but these shall not.

Artist

Just now, AftoKrator_ said:

fine. but still make a poll for it. just to see how people react. 

Nah, there shall be no democracy for Wyvern Bite, Salamander Tail, Thunderbird Talon 😂

But about this one...20211223_135251-1.thumb.jpg.21047c0a8e3617f9f2c7b26cc9c1d0f2.jpg

There shall be all the democracy your heart desires for fellow pilot.

i can even DM you when i get to make a poll about this one, i actually love democracy. 🗿

Artist

Just now, White Star said:

Nah, there shall be no democracy for Wyvern Bite, Salamander Tail, Thunderbird Talon 😂

But about this one...20211223_135251-1.thumb.jpg.21047c0a8e3617f9f2c7b26cc9c1d0f2.jpg

There shall be all the democracy your heart desires for fellow pilot.

i can even DM you when i get to make a poll about this one, i actually love democracy. 🗿

The beam-firing concept drone you made reminds me of a beam drone concept of my own that I created (or tried to create) a really long time ago.

I made a custom sprite for it but uh.. The concept's history is best left untold. It's seriously complex.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

The beam-firing concept drone you made reminds me of a beam drone concept of my own that I created (or tried to create) a really long time ago.

I made a custom sprite for it but uh.. The concept's history is best left untold. It's seriously complex.

Lost in time and space... but never forgotten 😔

Artist

I mean, I can probably try to find the sprite for it.. But it may take a "while" since it's been like months since I've even brought it up.

However, the drone's sprite art was rather.. Blocky, to say the least. 

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I mean, I can probably try to find the sprite for it.. But it may take a "while" since it's been like months since I've even brought it up.

However, the drone's sprite art was rather.. Blocky, to say the least. 

Blocky is good, unleash the blockiness at full power 🗿

Artist

9 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

is it this one: 

phys_beam_drone.png

Yep, except that's the enhanced version that was made by someone that wanted to help me appropriate its coloring.

The original was very bright in color scheme, to say the least lol.

14 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

that's me

from this topic 

OH.. My bad, I couldn't remember who made that enhancement to my sprite.

Thank you for not only doing that but also thank you for helping me remember so I could thank you for doing that.