New daily event idea

If this were to be the case , it's either your phone or PC will lit on fire from a 24 hours non stop grind or you manage to farm a ship load of gold first.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

If someone spend 24 hours doing nothing but grinding the game nonstop to the point of you can lit the phone or the PC on fire from the very first second, you do not need all that gold and resources you got from campaign anymore, they need Serious help from a Therapist.

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

2 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

If someone spend 24 hours doing nothing but grinding the game nonstop to the point of you can lit the phone or the PC on fire from the very first second, you do not need all that gold and resources you got from campaign anymore, they need Serious help from a Therapist.

i dont need serious help from a therapist, i just have too much free time.

12 hours ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

how does one day a month where you have infinite fuel sound? i dont normally think of these kinds of things but i think like, the third wednesday of every month this would be awesome.

hehe boi

Hcaptcha scam

26 minutes ago, Bring live your dreams said:

If this become possible. I let my mech farming 10 - 6 Level to much level up

My mech after 10 hours farming the same mission: Please, let me rest or i gonna die

me: no

i think we should remove fuel

Hcaptcha scam

8 hours ago, OvalQuilter said:

Yep. Imagine all players gonna farm non-stop everyday.

Or make infinity ads, Gato gonna get rich.

8 hours ago, Perry the Platypus said:

me: no

i think we should remove fuel

well, fuel is interesting, because gato makes money when you buy tokens, and if people buy tokens to refuel, gato makes money. either way they're making money.

but once a month would be great