Superb hooks??

The_Real_Ramsay49

I've faced off against the occasional superb charge, and they're immensely annoying at my rank, especially when most others have a regular charge that does much less damage. Adding in superb hooks would also be frustrating for me. Imo charge, grapple and teleport are meant to be tools to move yourself or your opponent, not weapons in their own right.

33 minutes ago, PlainBadLuck said:

I've faced off against the occasional superb charge, and they're immensely annoying at my rank, especially when most others have a regular charge that does much less damage. Adding in superb hooks would also be frustrating for me. Imo charge, grapple and teleport are meant to be tools to move yourself or your opponent, not weapons in their own right.

It would certainly make the game more interesting… the game is kinda lacking in new strategies, builds included. There are a lot of new ideas that could be added to make mecs more complicated and therefore make arena more relied on player skills than builds alone. I get the player makes half the build, but if I’m making any sense, I’m just sayin the game could a lot more interesting with more mec pieces.

I agree that new items are needed, but idk about direct upgrades to current items. New items with new mechanics are what freshen up the game, not upsized, upgraded versions of current items.

Reintroducing a new utility item like the old legacy shields into the game would change up gameplay a lot, while a more damaging grapple would just give players lucky enough to obtain it a stronger version of a current item.

Or other new mechanics like damage over time, new damage types, physical shields (although resistances kind of fill that role), etc.

Also true, although they're all a little over half as powerful as was suggested here. *If* this idea were implemented, I would suggest reducing the current premium hooks down to e-m rarities, since it would be a little redundant to have another, better premium version of the hooks.

7 minutes ago, PlainBadLuck said:

Also true, although they're all a little over half as powerful as was suggested here. *If* this idea were implemented, I would suggest reducing the current premium hooks down to e-m rarities, since it would be a little redundant to have another, better premium version of the hooks.

then remove r-e one

because reduce the pre hook to e-m will have a trouble because the common one is r-e

Hcaptcha scam

• 2 weeks later...