Titan shop update proposal

Kurt

Titan shop update proposal   

6 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Would you like this changes to be applied?

• Yes
    • No
    • Different changes (tweaks and opinions are welcome)
    • Some of them (apreciate if you name wich ones you like and why, and why you dont like others)

Titan is looked down by most of players. collecting tickets is boring and no real reward for fighting them.
I propose a change to titan shop to encourage players to fight it again.

1. I have nothing to say about iron plating. ok reward for ok price

2. Gold- you can do literally nothing with 50k gold, i would propose decreasing its cost to 200 titan coins and buff it to 250k gold (maybe even more).

3. Premium account - i would propose changing its price to 300 titan coins and its length to 1 week.

image.thumb.png.9a82e9c32a93f42c0c3b53327b8d4743.png

4. Power unit - 800 titan coins... its too expensive for just 1 maxed kit... lets change it to 350 arena coins, fair price to save you from any boosting power crisis

5. Premium Packs - i propose to change them to 400-700 titan coins, note that almost any clan can defeat 5 stars+ titans, receiving 200+ titan coins each, 5 purples every 2-3 weeks would come handy for any player instead of every 1 and a half month 

image.thumb.png.278ef8943e0f0dc6bbf9e53b6bf673d6.png

6. Remove lumberjack, replace it with molten lava. why molten lava? If players want to earn tokens from raid, molten lava would be perfect for them because of crimson rapture, important item for raids (i propose that the price should be 5000 titan coins, since its a secured premium item).

image.thumb.png.ea849b890a95c17a6f70ba9e04227d1f.png

7. To encourage "late game" players to keep playing titan, a relic box could be added to titan shop, it could be an S+ war reward box for the price of 2000 titan coins

20 minutes ago, Pavke said:

Premium account would be broken. Some of the top players would have unlimited supplies of premium accounts because they can get 300+ coins each titan.

Thats what i intended to make with it, not like if its a extremely broken advantage
maybe add a max cap of titan coins so that people that stacked them doesnt use all of them if it gets buffed

Edited by Kurt (see edit history)

It would be nice to change up the pricing and/or rewards in the shop. I don't really see the use of the armor plating in the shop at all. Also, could someone educate me on the value of premium accounts? I know you get an hp bonus in campaign plus 0 ads, and additional rewards in arena, but are they really worth so much that selling weekly access for a few hundred titan coins is broken?

5 minutes ago, PlainBadLuck said:

It would be nice to change up the pricing and/or rewards in the shop. I don't really see the use of the armor plating in the shop at all. Also, could someone educate me on the value of premium accounts? I know you get an hp bonus in campaign plus 0 ads, and additional rewards in arena, but are they really worth so much that selling weekly access for a few hundred titan coins is broken?

if you are active on arena it can be very rewarding in terms of gold, and i think thats it

8 hours ago, Kurt said:

6. Remove lumberjack, replace it with molten lava. why molten lava? If players want to earn tokens from raid, molten lava would be perfect for them because of crimson rapture, important item for raids (i propose that the price should be 5000 titan coins, since its a secured premium item).

This is the only one I would say this one should change. Though change the build on a weekly bases, that way you can get any build.