Cheater/ how to report them?

vXylia - ll

Question

This person was using a software on pc called lag switch.. where they would lag my internet which would force me to not be able to use my two turns..

(even tho I was on my VPN)

And I wanted to report them..

I literally couldn't do anything other than sit they're an watch this person lag me out and slowly destroy my mech... (The yellow/golden one 💛)

Screenshot_20211017-224004.png

Screenshot_20211017-224030.png

Screenshot_20211017-224035.png

Screenshot_20211017-224230.png

Screenshot_20211017-224409.png

Edited by vXylia - ll
Name change (see edit history)

12 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, vXylia - ll said:

This person was using a software on pc called lag switch.. where they would lag my internet which would force me to not be able to use my two turns..

(even tho I was on my VPN)

And I wanted to report them..

I literally couldn't do anything other than sit they're an watch this person lag me out and slowly destroy my mech... (The yellow/golden one 💛)

Screenshot_20211017-224004.png

Screenshot_20211017-224030.png

Screenshot_20211017-224035.png

Screenshot_20211017-224230.png

Screenshot_20211017-224409.png

i have 2 question

1 how is your internet connection

2 do you have another reason to accuse him

because in 5v5 gamess(lol, mlbb, aov...) they using them too but more different and much more sophisticated

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpTi7ARgV-5ncdfXi2QzEOUXGlSM-1XN6IrMqyjknFyk0yxA/viewform?fbzx=-9213169232900140344

13 minutes ago, adc said:

i have 2 question

1 how is your internet connection

2 do you have another reason to accuse him

because in 5v5 gamess(lol, mlbb, aov...) they using them too but more different and much more sophisticated

1 minute ago, Jajcyn420 said:

are you sure he was lagging you or was it just your shit internet....

knew it

Hcaptcha scam

My internet connection is fine and yeah I do have another reason to accuse him because on my router home page connected to my pc I can see he's ip and the software he's used to lag switch my device, which is (flood with traffic) tho I won't go into anymore detail because it's an illegal offence I'm pretty sure..

• Administrators

Some things I want to point out:

1. Lag switches affect the user's internet, not other people's, because in some games you can benefit from lag. SM is not one of those games.

2. SM doesn't have peer to peer connection, your opponent doesn't know your IP, and you don't know your opponent's IP, the connection goes: Player1 -> Server -> Player2, and vice-versa so both of you can only get the game provider's IP, and do nothing with it.

What happened is your network or the game's network had a hiccup and stopped for a moment, a natural thing even for solid connections.

Making baseless accusations to get someone banned is not going to be tolerated here.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire