Why not 4: Tank Histories Part 1

(long blog) 

A new mode, where we are the tanks, make your perfect tank like your mechs, the weapon of turns have 4 uses (the uses weapon, the infinite weapons no affect), the level of weapons are based in what world you are and what difficult you selected (normal: 0% buff hp and damage, hard: 20% buff hp and 25% buff damage, insane: 40% hp and 50% buff damage to the enemy) you can use the weapons of your normal mechs with the thanks (only the side weapons and Top weapons, obviously, no jump weapons or axe/hammer/sword) the enemy tanks hp is over 1000 (a long fight, 2 tank fights per level) 

Desert, Zone and Forest: 3 First Worlds

1. Hotter Desert: In the first world we have a desert where why can find heat tanks we want to fight with your tanks, the boss fight possible is a normal mech of heat, legendary weapons in tanks, 5 levels and the boss level, enemy weapons in legendary level 1

2. Colder Zone : Cold like energy, wait a moment, that not electric things works, okey forget that. In this world you are going to fight a lot of energy tanks, the hp is the same than heat tanks and the damages are equal but these are energy weapons, enemy weapons is in legendary level 20, 5 levels and the boss level 

3. Pain Forest: the pain forest, the people who used the tanks in this place are possible full of holes because you have to never exit of your tank in this place. In this place, the enemy tanks have more hp than the other two places, all the weapons of the enemy tanks are legendary level 40, 7 levels of tanks and the boss mech level to enter the next worlds

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

You just want to add tank mode into the game huh.

How about, add a button, and when you press it, a totally different gamemode but you still can use your weapons not torsos in the game mode. and also new threads and bodies. Idk im stupid so stupid ideas are basically the only ideas your gonna hear from me.

6 minutes ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

You just want to add tank mode into the game huh.

How about, add a button, and when you press it, a totally different gamemode but you still can use your weapons not torsos in the game mode. and also new threads and bodies. Idk im stupid so stupid ideas are basically the only ideas your gonna hear from me.

I think the tank bodie is only one, in this case you only have to level up, legendary to mythical, i think have the option to have color the tank and game give you the tank body in legendary, you only chose the type

2 minutes ago, Bring live your dreams said:

I think the tank bodie is only one, in this case you only have to level up, legendary to mythical, i think have the option to have color the tank and game give you the tank body in legendary, you only chose the type

Level up to upgrade? sounds like a bad system for people who cant play all day.

5 minutes ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

Level up to upgrade? sounds like a bad system for people who cant play all day.

I dont know, i think the bodies of the tanks can work like the torsos, starting in legendary and ending in mythical, the game gives the first time you put the mode and first time you beat a boss level, but these upgrades more easily than the normal items, the items in these upgrade sistem of tanks give the triple of energy points to upgrade than the normal version

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Bring live your dreams said:

I dont know, i think the bodies of the tanks can work like the torsos, starting in legendary and ending in mythical, the game gives the first time you put the mode and first time you beat a boss level, but these upgrades more easily than the normal items, the items in upgrade sistem give the triple of energy points

In my opinion, just use the original upgrading system is fine. Also, I bet Alex wont even add it. If Alex adds it, I will stop uploading YT vids for 2 weeks lul. Also, did i mention, the game cant update. @Raulsaid smth like that. 

40 minutes ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

In my opinion, just use the original upgrading system is fine. Also, I bet Alex wont even add it. If Alex adds it, I will stop uploading YT vids for 2 weeks lul. Also, did i mention, the game cant update. @Raulsaid smth like that. 

Uh? The game cant be update? Wow... I dont knowed that

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

It can't right now, but will be able to soon. Gato just has to fix some things first.

By the way, the tanks are just regular mechs that look like tanks, any part of them can be equipped normally, that is, if you had it.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

On 10/9/2021 at 1:43 PM, Raul said:

It can't right now, but will be able to soon. Gato just has to fix some things first.

By the way, the tanks are just regular mechs that look like tanks, any part of them can be equipped normally, that is, if you had it.

OK 

12 hours ago, Bring live your dreams said:

Mmmm, Tanks with sword and drone, so op

How about no melee weapons like sword, axe and hammers. And yes to drones I guess...

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 4:48 AM, Bring live your dreams said:

(long blog) 

A new mode, where we are the tanks, make your perfect tank like your mechs, the weapon of turns have 4 uses (the uses weapon, the infinite weapons no affect), the level of weapons are based in what world you are and what difficult you selected (normal: 0% buff hp and damage, hard: 20% buff hp and 25% buff damage, insane: 40% hp and 50% buff damage to the enemy) you can use the weapons of your normal mechs with the thanks (only the side weapons and Top weapons, obviously, no jump weapons or axe/hammer/sword) the enemy tanks hp is over 1000 (a long fight, 2 tank fights per level) 

Desert, Zone and Forest: 3 First Worlds

1. Hotter Desert: In the first world we have a desert where why can find heat tanks we want to fight with your tanks, the boss fight possible is a normal mech of heat, legendary weapons in tanks, 5 levels and the boss level, enemy weapons in legendary level 1

2. Colder Zone : Cold like energy, wait a moment, that not electric things works, okey forget that. In this world you are going to fight a lot of energy tanks, the hp is the same than heat tanks and the damages are equal but these are energy weapons, enemy weapons is in legendary level 20, 5 levels and the boss level 

3. Pain Forest: the pain forest, the people who used the tanks in this place are possible full of holes because you have to never exit of your tank in this place. In this place, the enemy tanks have more hp than the other two places, all the weapons of the enemy tanks are legendary level 40, 7 levels of tanks and the boss mech level to enter the next worlds

"Tanks are cool, therefore if they are in sm, sm will be cool" - Spam

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime