Drunk Lightning and Bunker Shell

W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T

Drunk Lightning and Bunker Shell: Two Items That Exist  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Drunk Lightning and Bunker Shell? Are they counterparts or weapons with entirely different purposes?

• They're potentially counterparts.
    • They're potentially for different purposes.

Hello, fellow pilots. Whiteout here and with a very specific question that was brought up after I had a very interesting.. Discussion.. With someone about whether Drunk Lightning was the cheap version of Bunker Shell or not. The discussion ended with a stalemate since there was only the individual and I actually partaking in the discussion, so the two different views were stuck in the middle of the road due to not having a tiebreaker of any sort.

So I decided to make a poll to see what forumgoers think in regards to this discussion. I won't try to sway anyone's base opinion of the matter so that they may enter the topic with what they think about the topic at hand. Though, I'll also provide images of the item stats so that everyone will be able to see their stats and see potential similarities and differences between them.

Thank you for reading and taking the time to vote in the poll.

This is Whiteout, signing off.

1174916507_Screenshot2021-09-219_39_41PM.thumb.png.35be2445d00179bb8d933a36a2533598.png
1263596098_Screenshot2021-09-219_39_44PM.thumb.png.4108d6bfe281821233b20dc2b5446982.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Drunk lightning seems like a worse non-premium version of Bunker Shell. Drunk Lightning has less weight, but has backfire and no energy cap or drain damage. Drunk Lightning also has more energy cost and a heat cost, along with less resistance drain. Their range, similar stats and 1 use makes me think that they are counterparts to each other. Thats my take on this.

Drunk Lightning is basically diet coke bunkershell , in fact , all of the recoil single use cannons are just poor man's bunker and magma replacements .

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png