New event ideas (im not dead)

iSwarky

Y'all already know. School has started. So im not gonna be active as i was in the past. Im still gonna be active tho.

Alright lets cut to the chase. I saw the same event today (fuel regen 100%) and thought: "i dont really get much use of this." So i made this topic.

You all already know the current events (im gonna call them events btw) which some of them doesnt get much use and some of them does. (Example: for me 50% more exp in campaign is very useful but the arena token one isnt.) So i made my own concepts.

Campaign ones:

- -1 fuel on each campaign. (Example: 7 fuel missions are 6 fuels.)

- 10% more hp on missions.

- Chance of 2 tokens from each campaign (for that day) %15. (could make a better percentage but idk.)

- Fortune box on normal campaign chance 10%. (Does also add more chance on boss missions.)

- 25% discount on revives.

Titan ones: 

- 25% more damage.

- +1 attack.

- 10% discount on titan shop.

- 10/5 tokens on each battle. (Idk which one is better 10 or 5 lemme know.)

- 20k gold on each battle. (Again idk if this is a good price.)

Arena ones:

- +2 rewarded fights. (Rewarded fights are where you get a free box, coins and arena tokens.)

- 50%- time on rewarded fight refresh.

- Arena pads are on every rank. (only for that day.)

- 10% buff on arena pads.

- 20% chance to get 25% more rewards. (Kinda weird and no, you wouldnt get 2 boxes.)

- 2.5% chance to get a premium box. 

- 10% chance to get a fortune box.

Overall game ones: 

- 10% discount on upgrades.

- Bots in raid deal 10% less damage. (seems a lot but idk.)

- +1 item when crafting. 

- Buildings get built 10% faster. (for that day.)

- 5% chance to get a fortune box out of the normal boxes. (seems bad.)

- +1 box capacity on normal boxes.

- Random element deals 2.5% more damage. (Kinda random and i put the percentage really low so the element doesnt dominate that day.)

- 50% more revard when the raid level is completed. (Not the season ending revard.)

-Monke torso is buffed by 666% percent.

I couldnt think of more ideas but if you have some or you want to discuss about the new events, lemme know in the replies.

Again, im not trying to force the devs to add (they probably wouldnt anyway) but this is a small concept like thing to discuss or whatever.

Small note: The "-" at the start is meant to add a new event not to be like -20%.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Just now, Zylok said:

Arena pads gone would be more like it.

Idk arena pads seem fun for me tbh. 

Btw i was editing the post when you replied. I added like 6-7 more concepts might wanna take a look at them :).

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

100% fuel in my opinion is the most useful event. Just think about it if you play a mission, it give you 10k coins. Well 100% fuel might not change that number but it can change the overall limit of how much you get. For example you get 300k coins everyday if you farm(sleep excluded). Well now you get 600k. Even if it was 50% coins, 300k would only increase to 450k.

On 9/16/2021 at 9:08 PM, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

100% fuel in my opinion is the most useful event. Just think about it if you play a mission, it give you 10k coins. Well 100% fuel might not change that number but it can change the overall limit of how much you get. For example you get 300k coins everyday if you farm(sleep excluded). Well now you get 600k. Even if it was 50% coins, 300k would only increase to 450k.

I am a farmer and I approve this message 🧑‍🌾 that is my way to progress. This event is one is great if have time.. i take the advantage always like today extra gold