A Couple Noticeable Issues

Canucklehead

Question

1. Super Mechs account vs. Facebook account:

- Account registered via Super Mechs, loses the extra cards, " Watch Ad for 20% more HP ", etc., sooner than an Account registered via Facebook. My level 24 account via Super Mechs, ran out of the extra items, a couple of days ago, while my level 33 account, via Facebook, still continues to get them.

2. " Improve Your Mech " $9.99 USD:

- This offer has disappeared. It was nice, as it allowed one mech to have a couple items go to Mythical, or raise a second mech up to max., or near max. Legendary. Why it was dropped, is beyond me, as it has been there for years.

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

2. " Improve Your Mech " $9.99 USD:

- This offer has disappeared. It was nice, as it allowed one mech to have a couple items go to Mythical, or raise a second mech up to max., or near max. Legendary. Why it was dropped, is beyond me, as it has been there for years.

It is normal that this offer disappears. It happens to everyone when they reach a certain level or a certain number of legendaries.

About the first one I don't know. I have a lvl 184 account and can still watch ads for tokens, +20% hp, etc...

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

Well, in my experience, the $9.99 USD " Improve Your Mech " offer, always followed the second Premium box/Tokens/Gold offer, no matter your level, or amount of Legendaries. As of November, it never appeared again, and from what I have seen, in the lower levels of the Arena, no one else has been getting it either.

As for my second point, I have no idea why one stopped, and one continues on. 

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

Well, in my experience, the $9.99 USD " Improve Your Mech " offer, always followed the second Premium box/Tokens/Gold offer, no matter your level, or amount of Legendaries.

I don't think so, I made a new account recently and have oppened 6 packs in total, and I still get that offer, currently level 49.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

26.12.2020 18:13 tarihinde Canucklehead şunları söyledi:

Deneyimlerime göre, 9.99 $ 'lık "Makinenizi Geliştirin" teklifi, seviyeniz veya Efsanevi miktarınız ne olursa olsun, her zaman ikinci Premium kutusu / Jeton / Altın teklifini takip etti. Kasım ayı itibariyle, bir daha asla ortaya çıkmadı ve sorum kadarıyla, Arena'nın alt seviyelerinde de kimse almadı.

Bu benim için de bir sorundu, dedim @ İskender'e ama cevap yoktu. 1 haftadır bekliyorum😞

@ İskender bu sorunu çöz lütfen

Edited by AEROST_YT (see edit history)