Resistance Bonus?

2 hours ago, Bring live your dreams said:

If we agregate a bonus Resistance boxes for the campaing, like 35% or 50% of bonus? To work sometimes the Cpu come so Op in gameplay and drains the shield with 2 shots

emoji-inteligente-o-nerd-cara-pensamiento_1319-898.jpg.2e3fe7b85525b00ec9dc667881895b2b.jpg

In campaign the mechs are like in arena but make worse choices but they can still be a res drainer and a res buffing campaign boost or whatever they’re called would be op.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, Bring live your dreams said:

Is it that they are made that way so that you can improve the mech in some section?

Yes? No? I don’t think that’s the intention, but it is a side effect. The campaign bots use different mech elements and types to show the types of builds you can make.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, Spam said:

Yes? No? I don’t think that’s the intention, but it is a side effect. The campaign bots use different mech elements and types to show the types of builds you can make.

Possibly, but combined with bad decissions of the IA of the mechs, except in raid, in that i find the IA a bit little inteligent than the campaign

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

I don’t think that additional resistance will somehow help in the campaign.

You know that one point of resistance is equal to one damage protection. Even if they give 2 additional resistances, how can they save you from losing?

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

2 hours ago, IlyaMech said:

I don’t think that additional resistance will somehow help in the campaign.

You know that one point of resistance is equal to one damage protection. Even if they give 2 additional resistances, how can they save you from losing?

reduce weapon damage, right?  that can be useful making you almost do not hurt some weapon op of the AI, even a little, it still serves to survive to an OP AI attack

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)