Bringing back the legacy "kits".

iSwarky

Anyone who has played legacy knows that you had kits. No not the power kits. The useable kits.

When i was a kid, i always wanted to get my health kit to the max lvl so i thought like "ye im gonna suprise him"

I want them back so badly. I mean if you dont want it back, its your opinion but i really want them back so i got some concepts.

-Health kit (as expected lol) lvl 1 common: +50 hp lvl, 50 mythical: +500 hp.

-Resistance kit (yes the element is gonna be seperate) lvl 1 common: +5 resistance, lvl 50 mythical: +30 resistance.

-Useage kit (hope i spelled it correctly lol) lvl 1 common: +1 uses to the next gun, uses on lvl 40 legendary (lvl 40 legendary is max) +2 uses to the next gun used.

For the infinite useage guns this kit is gonna give +25-50 dmg in lvl 1 common, lvl 1 legendary 150-300 dmg.

-Range kit: gives +1 range to any weapon. (This only has one lvl and it is exclusive for epics only)

-Uno reverse card kit (why.): reflects half of the damage the enemy did in the next turn. (Again as the range kit, it only has one tier but this is only exclusive to legendary tier).

I tried to make these so the same exact meta will change a bit and give the underrated infinite useage guns a place in the meta because fights are gonna be longer and more intense. (imo its the Mighty canon) 

Side notes: you cant equip 2 of the same kit at the same time.

I thought of adding heat and energy kits (where it has a 50/50 chance of giving cooling/heat cap & regeneration/energy) but i coulsnt decide where to add it or not. So tell me in the replies if i should edit the post and add them.

I wanted them to be less than 20 weight because then you couldnt put more mods. But you can reply by saying which weight for which one would be ideal.

If the stats are off, you can reply by correcting it.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Just now, trophy435 said:

kits are just bad. they only have 1 use per match and will definitely clog up inventory space. also, these ideas assume that kits are also upgradable?!?!!?!?! nobody would invest that much power into a kit that only sees 1 battle.

Thats what i tried to do. Everyone is tired of the heat huggers/pizza slicer & mercy meta. I tried to change it so the game wouldnt revolve around huggers.

16 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Thats what i tried to do. Everyone is tired of the heat huggers/pizza slicer & mercy meta. I tried to change it so the game wouldnt revolve around huggers.

yep, thats why im using a pusher

6 hours ago, Quantum said:

what, you don't like hugs?

I dont hate them but seeing the exact same mechs in every single match played in rank 1 is kinda boring.

And because the meta was the same for like 5 months everyone should learn a way to counter those.

No im not complaining about "gMeA uPeatE pLz" i just make concepts wheter its bad or not.