- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

6 hours ago, Yuki_20 said:

Premium Box(Login bonus)

IMG_4556.thumb.png.080fe54391aa0c1b1374d2997bee17ef.png

Nice

wow. I have such bad luck with that one. 🥴😭

7 hours ago, MasterChief said:

on my way to re-building the mechs of my last account  image.thumb.png.fe4042c2fa0eada7c1ddc011763e461a.png

image.thumb.png.1db5f964ef2913411a8d07d5c087f69b.pngall i need now is a mercy and an energy gorilla torso

hmm, why no nightmare if no other better choice?

8 hours ago, Yuki_20 said:

Hey Yuki

I am doing great at 632.  Killing everyone 🤣.  Maybe my kids can increase just a little 🙂 . They not even try and stay fooling around playing to get destroy and they not even want to go for R5 or at least basic R3 because they do not get gold relics and they do not see the point to basic easy R3. 🥴 This is sad. image.png.72856dae6c62e5c482f192cbd46699ab.png I can't divine parts. Oh well, that it is life. No surprise on it because I intended to play solo from start. My daughter does not want to join clans and my son just told me "Maybe" again this week. He will look into next week and will tell me. That it is a progress. I can't force the account to join clans because they are the one that time to time play the pvp not me. 🤷‍♂️ 

The account has been solo with OKI one year and few months in CANDELA and O.D.FARM in CANDELA for months then in RF close to a year no other. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

I'm flexing my account birth (and no, my name is not a lie, I have been playing since 2012, this is just whenever I first created an account that i actually had the capacity to keep and save. 🙂) Created when I was 10 years old!

Screenshot_20240419_233539_SamsungInternet.jpg.46b4d75a805119983715f4bbf11d8d4d.jpg

nice. 

5 hours ago, Redskullhead49 said:

Patiently waiting for an offer to pop up

Screenshot_20240421-194116_Super Mechs.jpg

Image result for smart thinking

OKI DOKI- image.png.443e64b50f33ce48fabe926125029348.pngimage.png.2aaed670a907ffb6c8488ed839714359.png

Slow making parts but still moving at my calculations rate. Sadly, my kids were not touching the account often to get pvp gold at least the 5 wins and the tokens but they play time to time so ok. I do the grinding and have been decent. 

Finally, after very long, a season rank box dropped a gold relic. image.png.8354ad9f69e5f372def852d9819f42a2.png

O.D.FARM- image.png.6415f4c51212f8d2190a43a53cb96366.png

Grinding has been less than OKI not having much time at work and been tired. Sadly, I made that one by mistake. I already had one for collection and test. In this case it is a waste on me. My bad. 😢

The good news is that the gold still decent and moving on. Finally, OKI is closing to the next stage of 600 million and O.D. less farmed and played still decent even is getting even more farther on gold equality. I like to have both with the same gold but focused on OKI to no lose opportunity in that acc if can't play or else. 

OKI- image.png.7451a3c28280b1d25effb39d03ad9d67.png

O.D.FARM- image.png.f78d182d9ae1478b6966bc6c1ff246f0.png

CHEERS 

Image result for Skeletor drinking

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Yuki_20 said:

Finally,Level up.

Level 200 is coming soon.

IMG_4629.thumb.png.eebfcb3915d7aec346d5bc26fd63ad79.png

cool. soon a nice gift. 

That 190-200 levels are very slow. 

After reaching 200, the level progress will be easier until maybe 226 then will get more and more slower and 240-250 will be the same as you are 190-200 level. 

nice to see the progress. 

Posted (edited)

I am at home having a comp day doing some stuff and needed to rest a bit. 

I got bored and for sure I have no desire to do anything from work

OKI DOKI- It is under control making just one Myth and finishing L50 step by step farming. BASE it is not in use. Slow progress with good control even I like speed to make parts. Not having good parts to make or parts for meat only around, I keep making just collection parts nothing for combat but just making collection brings a bit of fun. Making some of the collection it will allow me to eat same parts because I won't need more of them except one for having the part. 

Gold keeps moving up little by little. image.png.9a6fb76c80a188f292372f30c00dab3e.png 🙃

image.png.410b917e1c286faf8c1f1878c1eacc8f.pngimage.png.5d5f09b21114777c6fdac2731105b145.png

O.D.FARM--Having some gold around even I do not want to spend, the other day I decided to use O.D.FARM  and I look at it and the account still having too many Myths in L1 forced to make them because not room. It has been a long time since 2022 not using the BASE and decided to make some PK to accelerate and to finish some of those Myths hanging around. Sure, I had not desire to use gold for it but because I was getting bored waiting to finish them holding back my normal speed in making and leveling up parts, I decide to craft some and finish some of them. I decided to Divine one torso. Just collection parts not in need. Lacking good parts to make. I feel better making fast parts. 🤣

Of course, making fast parts, gold suffer image.png.ba2c5b4ec53c3b59aabd3d39f7d738d4.png so no gold progress this time. 

image.png.7a3a2213e0b371967cda6ae3852e689d.pngimage.png.b34d6812c29cce525b832179d32049de.pngimage.png.ff8a062ea93e35976039c7c3ec596cc5.pngimage.png.5e3367188d9d5e7d10f984d9e99a8faa.pngimage.png.73d677d19a83f5651e85d0b5cfd18286.pngimage.png.32199bd48751e3d02379a2dc3cf33c97.pngimage.png.7a01007b57d1450a6bb527e27e2b066a.pngimage.png.7aa9a0048bc8e87c516d112c5dbcaa39.png

image.png.0baa7cad7b56e4230cbd8cbc79390f11.pngimage.png.417b7c28affe07cc834717cc373da468.png

image.png.6ffc319fb11a373c4e0235092566e8f8.png

CHERRS

See related image detail. Ichi Jirushi Art | Danbooru

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

Is there a specific time when special offers come? Im wondering because i spent $20 and im planning on spending more for this game, im on late game close to rank 12 with some mythicals and level 159, ill count later my mythicals, im currently with 1672 tokens i think. 

Screenshot_20240507_041525_Super Mechs.jpg

44 minutes ago, TheLeech said:

Is there a specific time when special offers come? Im wondering because i spent $20 and im planning on spending more for this game, im on late game close to rank 12 with some mythicals and level 159, ill count later my mythicals, im currently with 1672 tokens i think. 

Screenshot_20240507_041525_Super Mechs.jpg

GATO GAME changed the schedules as used to be under Tacticsoft and different. 

You may look into our updates and maybe some will be close days repeated. 

Click in the link below and can search for possibilities 

8 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

GATO GAME changed the schedules as used to be under Tacticsoft and different. 

You may look into our updates and maybe some will be close days repeated. 

Click in the link below and can search for possibilities 

Well if an offer was a few days ago id have to wait alot right? im on 2029 tokens, may 4-5th i was hospitalized without access to my phone so i couldnt buy it, should i buy more to 3k for the next offer or just wait on 2k tokens?

1 hour ago, TheLeech said:

Well if an offer was a few days ago id have to wait alot right? im on 2029 tokens, may 4-5th i was hospitalized without access to my phone so i couldnt buy it, should i buy more to 3k for the next offer or just wait on 2k tokens?

Yes, you will have to wait for the offer to come back. Sometimes one or 2 offers repeat in a month but not usual. 

I hope you are feeling better now.

In reality no one can tell you what is best for you because it is personal choice according to, you're playing game habits. What Ican tell is basic. 

1- Do not rush into spending. If you are having issues to get parts, focus on grinding as best can be 7 days a week 3-4 times in full and play 5 wins plus ensure your BASE mines are at level 20 but you do not have to enhance the factories and of course you need to ensure your account arena shop items are focused on what is best for your play ways. 

2- About 2k-3k offers. All offers are decent if compare with regular prices but the important is what to get according to your account need and personal tolerance of happiness and frustration that can arise. 

Just basic thoughts below...

This offer below, is targeted in particular for the OVERLOAD PREVENTOR. The offer is good in cost percentage vs regular price per items. The deal here is to have a secure part to get for your token's consumption. The item is a needed item because help better in cooling and energy regeneration but also more important it is the space reduced in the module area and weight.

It gives silver tokens for players that still need to enhance account attributes in the arena shop and 12 premium packs that can bring repeated item in need and more as gamble lucky win thing. The other parts in the offer it is important as well. This offer can be good for any Rank player from starter to a pro player. 

image.png

The offer below, the cost it is not high providing 15 premium boxes and can be a good deal for a beginner to start to

get different types of parts in need. It is a gamble item nothing secure. You can get really awesome parts but also into the eyes of top players can be just trash luck but for a starter, epics parts are a real need to move on in rank and can be worthy specially for real grinders and to make parts really fast. You can get basic and premium modules like in the first offer mentioned etc. Many will frustrate not getting a top weapon but forget the goodies can bring with the epics that are also use at top. image.thumb.gif.a574bd05b27d21d4d104891540711a4d.gif

This one below it is like the first offer mentioned. You buy a real item in need and the rest lucky guess but good any of them

image.thumb.png.58968efa8ddd23feafe5e7613f4ddf51.png

This one below it is pure gamble with gold for those are lazy farming or having limited time due to personal live and equipment and services to access internet etc. This is for gamble only or silver coins in need. Can get lucky or vent frustration getting trash but depending on the player level, can be good to have items for 3 mechs. 

IMG_4632.thumb.jpeg.51d06b6bc1d3621d45311179ccb89bab.jpeg

This one below it is the pure best gamble offer for everyone. Just bet your tokens. This is an offer for players that wants to risk the tokens and maybe rip the game with lucky items. Sure, for some level of development let say players like me having tons of parts developed and extras can be a change to get many packs and get trash or the luck. I am getting this one now one per month for my fun to get 1000 packs then to open them, but I can get just repeated parts then eat all of them because no room. 

image.thumb.png.c4a6e6e563bbc3ec6ad33559633ea808.png

This one below it is a great offer for pay to win. Tons of premium boxes, fuel to get mix boxes farming, power kits to max out 2 items fast or 4 with accumulated mixed parts been good grinders and tokens for next 24 packs offers or else. 

image.gif.e8af27020b738528a29bb155752b6727.gif

No matters, if you check all offers, all of them is targeted to some players around according to what is their priority. 

You need to think carefully before investing tokens or money. Check carefully the offers and the dates that were posted. We do not know when offers will come because was a choice of current game owner and said by the CEO to have it as surprise not a schedule as was before. Sure, few items are close into a schedule like the 4k offer. 

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yes, you will have to wait for the offer to come back. Sometimes one or 2 offers repeat in a month but not usual. 

I hope you are feeling better now.

In reality no one can tell you what is best for you because it is personal choice according to, you're playing game habits. What Ican tell is basic. 

1- Do not rush into spending. If you are having issues to get parts, focus on grinding as best can be 7 days a week 3-4 times in full and play 5 wins plus ensure your BASE mines are at level 20 but you do not have to enhance the factories and of course you need to ensure your account arena shop items are focused on what is best for your play ways. 

2- About 2k-3k offers. All offers are decent if compare with regular prices but the important is what to get according to your account need and personal tolerance of happiness and frustration that can arise. 

Just basic thoughts below...

This offer below, is targeted in particular for the OVERLOAD PREVENTOR. The offer is good in cost percentage vs regular price per items. The deal here is to have a secure part to get for your token's consumption. The item is a needed item because help better in cooling and energy regeneration but also more important it is the space reduced in the module area and weight.

It gives silver tokens for players that still need to enhance account attributes in the arena shop and 12 premium packs that can bring repeated item in need and more as gamble lucky win thing. The other parts in the offer it is important as well. This offer can be good for any Rank player from starter to a pro player. 

image.png

The offer below, the cost it is not high providing 15 premium boxes and can be a good deal for a beginner to start to

get different types of parts in need. It is a gamble item nothing secure. You can get really awesome parts but also into the eyes of top players can be just trash luck but for a starter, epics parts are a real need to move on in rank and can be worthy specially for real grinders and to make parts really fast. You can get basic and premium modules like in the first offer mentioned etc. Many will frustrate not getting a top weapon but forget the goodies can bring with the epics that are also use at top. image.thumb.gif.a574bd05b27d21d4d104891540711a4d.gif

This one below it is like the first offer mentioned. You buy a real item in need and the rest lucky guess but good any of them

image.thumb.png.58968efa8ddd23feafe5e7613f4ddf51.png

This one below it is pure gamble with gold for those are lazy farming or having limited time due to personal live and equipment and services to access internet etc. This is for gamble only or silver coins in need. Can get lucky or vent frustration getting trash but depending on the player level, can be good to have items for 3 mechs. 

IMG_4632.thumb.jpeg.51d06b6bc1d3621d45311179ccb89bab.jpeg

This one below it is the pure best gamble offer for everyone. Just bet your tokens. This is an offer for players that wants to risk the tokens and maybe rip the game with lucky items. Sure, for some level of development let say players like me having tons of parts developed and extras can be a change to get many packs and get trash or the luck. I am getting this one now one per month for my fun to get 1000 packs then to open them, but I can get just repeated parts then eat all of them because no room. 

image.thumb.png.c4a6e6e563bbc3ec6ad33559633ea808.png

This one below it is a great offer for pay to win. Tons of premium boxes, fuel to get mix boxes farming, power kits to max out 2 items fast or 4 with accumulated mixed parts been good grinders and tokens for next 24 packs offers or else. 

image.gif.e8af27020b738528a29bb155752b6727.gif

No matters, if you check all offers, all of them is targeted to some players around according to what is their priority. 

You need to think carefully before investing tokens or money. Check carefully the offers and the dates that were posted. We do not know when offers will come because was a choice of current game owner and said by the CEO to have it as surprise not a schedule as was before. Sure, few items are close into a schedule like the 4k offer. 

Best offer guide ever