Which torso is better, naga or redeemer?

monolithic

Question

I was playing Supermechs when I received the torso Redeemer from a premium pack and when I compared it to the torso that I was currently using, Naga, i found that Redeemer had 325 hp while Naga had 346 (i had upgraded it already) and Naga had better energy while Redeemer had better heat. So which one should I use and which one should I use to upgrade it?

Edit: ok I have anew question, which leg is better, power bottoms or iron boots, because I just got the power bottoms and it has 163 hp while the iron boots has 178, but the former has better Pys damage(?) so yeah im a bit confused...

TL;DR which torso should I use, Naga or Redeemer

Edited by monolithic
new question (see edit history)

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, monolithic said:

I was playing Supermechs when I received the torso Redeemer from a premium pack and when I compared it to the torso that I was currently using, Naga, i found that Redeemer had 325 hp while Naga had 346 (i had upgraded it already) and Naga had better energy while Redeemer had better heat. So which one should I use and which one should I use to upgrade it?

I see... You are a newbie, aren't you? Redeemer torso can't be upgrade to mythical tier but Naga can. Redeemer torso of course has better stats than Naga torso at the same tier but if you upgrade Naga to tier legendary or mythical it will simply have much better stats the redeemer torso even if redeemer has been upgrade to its maxed level. So overall use Naga. Hope this information here will be useful for you.

19 minutes ago, monolithic said:

Naga

Hcaptcha scam

51 minutes ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

I see... You are a newbie, aren't you? Redeemer torso can't be upgrade to mythical tier but Naga can. Redeemer torso of course has better stats than Naga torso at the same tier but if you upgrade Naga to tier legendary or mythical it will simply have much better stats the redeemer torso even if redeemer has been upgrade to its maxed level. So overall use Naga. Hope this information here will be useful for you.

oh i see thank you yeah im new to the game i barely started a week ago

thank you for all the answers everyone

17 hours ago, monolithic said:

Edit: ok I have anew question, which leg is better, power bottoms or iron boots, because I just got the power bottoms and it has 163 hp while the iron boots has 178, but the former has better Pys damage(?) so yeah im a bit confused...

your 1st question : Torso NAGA or REDEEMER. I suggest you to equip NAGA for much energy and phys ressistance. Because NAGA is NO 12 on the torso's tier list. and don't equip REDEEMER because it have less HP and res+energy.

your 2nd question : equip IRON BOOT OR POWER BOTTOMS.i suggest you to equip IRON BOOT.because it is the 4th no leg in the tier list. so good bye

52 minutes ago, Sahim Gameplay said:

your 1st question : Torso NAGA or REDEEMER. I suggest you to equip NAGA for much energy and phys ressistance. Because NAGA is NO 12 on the torso's tier list. and don't equip REDEEMER because it have less HP and res+energy.

your 2nd question : equip IRON BOOT OR POWER BOTTOMS.i suggest you to equip IRON BOOT.because it is the 4th no leg in the tier list. so good bye

Tbh, the tier lists aren't a very good source, I'd just use common sense and look at what everybody else is using.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime