Didn't receive loot when finished 3v3 boss

Vimalzzz

Question

Hey,

the premium crate looking box that is visible when we beat the boss for the first time, i completed it, then game showed network error, it reloaded, and I DIDN'T RECIEVE ANY RELIC/UPGRADE KITS ! I checked my inventory, it had 1 legendary kit and 2 epic already, its same, i got no coins no kits nothing at all, i checked it many times.

no box error 1.PNG

no box error 2.PNG

7 answers to this question

I had the same thing, there's nothing you can really do about it, it 'just happens'.

You can send an email with the bug so that Gato Games can take notice of it. I also sent one when I had this issue

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

1 hour ago, Vimalzzz said:

Hey,

the premium crate looking box that is visible when we beat the boss for the first time, i completed it, then game showed network error, it reloaded, and I DIDN'T RECIEVE ANY RELIC/UPGRADE KITS ! I checked my inventory, it had 1 legendary kit and 2 epic already, its same, i got no coins no kits nothing at all, i checked it many times.

no box error 1.PNG

no box error 2.PNG

Maybe its kind of a bug

On 5/17/2021 at 3:46 AM, Zylok said:

I had the same thing, there's nothing you can really do about it, it 'just happens'.

You can send an email with the bug so that Gato Games can take notice of it. I also sent one when I had this issue

so what do i do ? how do i email ? please guide

On 5/17/2021 at 11:41 AM, Canucklehead said:

It's been happening for a number of years, now. It has happened to me a few times in the past, and I have seen others mention the same issue, over time. Tacticsoft gave me some compensation, for each time, so I would imagine Gato would too.

please tell me what do i do now

On 5/17/2021 at 3:48 AM, Vimalzzz said:

Hey,

no box error 1.PNG

no box error 2.PNG

When you touch the boxes then it's happen, you will lose your kits/coins, remember to check when you open it or you will miss another kit(ya just lost 4 lv 25 kit)

I mean it is refresh

Hcaptcha scam

On 5/16/2021 at 4:48 PM, Vimalzzz said:

Hey,

no box error 1.PNG

no box error 2.PNG

this has happened to me 4 times. 1 on 1v1, 2 on 2v2, and 1 on 3v3. i guess ill send a bug fix too, although i completed these within the last year and a half.

One Mech to rule them all

On 5/18/2021 at 4:14 PM, Soviet Union mech said:

When you touch the boxes then it's happen, you will lose your kits/coins, remember to check when you open it or you will miss another kit(ya just lost 4 lv 25 kit)

I mean it is refresh

i did check, man m sad