Is this a good phys build?

Identical

Question

6 answers to this question

image.png.dbd52f116bfaad299c9b1d8d84ead905.png

Using premium mods you used, I think this is a good option. 

If you use Claw, you will need all the movement you can get, which means using 3 specials. You can use legs and change a couple things if you'd like, but this should get rank 5 or 4 I think, I really have no experience there.

Edited by Turtle (see edit history)

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

There is a club and thread for this, Also I can't see the image due to parental controls (because my little brother sometimes uses this devise)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

It's decent, but you could do a little better.  I would do this instead.  Also, terror cry on this build is optional.  

sm_f2p_build_phys_1_icon.jpg.031f2443ceb711850854fde8044d37b3.jpg

You can also substitute Night Eagle for Reckless, which would be a good idea (in my opinion).  It's not intended to be a perfect example, just a beginning.  I would use physical grappling hook, not heat grappling hook.  In theory, if you fiddle around with CSUs, you might be able to free up a module slot for an iron plating, but that's up to you.  I tried that and I didn't like how the stats looked (I prefer to have at least 600 heat cap).

sm_f2p_build_phys_2_icon.jpg.d94eaa505151115a025b0b6197634304.jpg

Keep in mind that some people at rank 5 are using only rock recoiler + nightfall + night eagle.  I don't like that setup when you have legs: I like Annihilation for its energy-free capabilities.  But feel free to experiment and see what build you prefer.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html