What happens when you reach level 250?

Five

Question

It looks to me like the max level in the game is 250, though I can't confirm this is the case.  If I am right though, what happens when you hit level 250?  Can you still grind to 100% XP, get some gold, etc. from leveling up or do you just stick at 100% XP and just don't level anymore?

Can someone who's reached this point please let me know? 

12 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Five said:

It looks to me like the max level in the game is 250, though I can't confirm this is the case.  If I am right though, what happens when you hit level 250?  Can you still grind to 100% XP, get some gold, etc. from leveling up or do you just stick at 100% XP and just don't level anymore?

Can someone who's reached this point please let me know? 

You get legendary 🙂

Level 250 gives you a legendary Maximum Protector then makes your XP bar permanently empty with the word "MAX" in it, representing the eternal emptiness that you'll feel for the rest of the time that you'll be playing as a max level player.

... But I wouldn't know how that emptiness would feel like since I'm only level 205, so I got 45 more levels to go before I can experience that emptiness for the rest of time.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Level 250 gives you a legendary Maximum Protector then makes your XP bar permanently empty with the word "MAX" in it, representing the eternal emptiness that you'll feel for the rest of the time that you'll be playing as a max level player.

... But I wouldn't know how that emptiness would feel like since I'm only level 205, so I got 45 more levels to go before I can experience that emptiness for the rest of time.

How many garrented legendaries do you get from leveling up?

Just now, Dark conon mech said:

How many garrented legendaries do you get from leveling up?

2 guaranteed legendaries from level-up boxes.

At level 200, it's a Platinum Plating.

At level 250, it's a Maximum Protector.

The other level-up boxes are premium boxes that guarantee epics with a chance for legendaries and an even smaller chance for those legendaries to be a premium.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

5 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

hmm.... what about fuel? is that now unlimited?

if not, that should be a thing for level 250 ppl

Nope, fuel's still limited up there but people have their fuel cap buff maxed out, so 90 fuel ain't bad for grinding as a level 250 player.

Meanwhile, I have 83 fuel.

2 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

i have 95 fuel in my tank, and I don’t really keep track but I think the xp earned from missions is cut and then converted to gold.

In that case, this is the life of a 250 described by a living 250 player.

sure. we reached and we can say it was hard to do. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8415-1375324518-2.gepXql%2BtjJ62aA=

giphy.gif&ehk=dhBT25CqAHtJo9ApUd2ZbReSwt

Just have permanent number and empty XP bars forever till game owner decide to add more levels. 

When you ask to increase the level then..... 

1QQO8=

How those feel, well I am a grinder so is frustrating no able to see those numbers moving and be able to get more items or get extra gold crossing level or more energy bars or storage space.

Eg=

FjVB08DkHzPBLND1CTG%2BuBzTVeq1Pxpg=

tumblr_n16aw45GXm1sial0xo1_500.gif&ehk=Z

source.gif&ehk=aquGS%2BQ3MvvzLgnXgiYfJ5l

giphy.gif

9NXuoLYFI=