Losing a turn every time?

Deathlokk

Question

12 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Deathlokk said:

I have been playing for some time.

Its hard to get a win sometimes with a turn getting robbed.

Not getting robbed, your using it, I have been playing for a very long time and I can tell you its been this way for a very long time, at least that I remember.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 hours ago, Deathlokk said:

I must be explaining wrong. I'm at level 179, I've been playing for awhile.

In the Arena, after my first mech gets beaten, second mech loads in, then the timer resets within seconds and I lose that turn.

Does that make sense?

Ohh so you have 2 turns and use one to switch but you lose your second turn

When in the arena. I fight with my first mech until it get beaten. Doesn't matter if I am on the first opponent mech or the second.

When it is time to play with my second mech and time for the first turn my mech appears and instead of getting to take my turn it switches right back to the opponent. It takes less than 3 seconds usually. I have watched the time count down from 30 to 27 then straight to zero. Sometimes I can pop the drone but not enough to fire before it switches back to opponent.

The opponent get to go. The timer immediately resets. The opponent get to go again.

I hope this makes more sense. 

It only does it on the first turn with the second mech. Afterward it plays as normal.

56 minutes ago, Deathlokk said:

When in the arena. I fight with my first mech until it get beaten. Doesn't matter if I am on the first opponent mech or the second.

When it is time to play with my second mech and time for the first turn my mech appears and instead of getting to take my turn it switches right back to the opponent. It takes less than 3 seconds usually. I have watched the time count down from 30 to 27 then straight to zero. Sometimes I can pop the drone but not enough to fire before it switches back to opponent.

The opponent get to go. The timer immediately resets. The opponent get to go again.

I hope this makes more sense. 

It only does it on the first turn with the second mech. Afterward it plays as normal.

So your saying after your first mechs, "dies" and your second mech comes out you lose a turn? I don't have that problem and I don't think that many other people do either, maybe report the bug.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime