Not quitting when you close the tab.

Spam

Should this be added?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes
    • Yes,but differently (comment what you want changed)
    • No

I'm using puffin to play and I'm pretty sure others are too, and when playing on puffin you run the risk of losing connection randomly which can cost you arena battles and titan battle turns. So I suggest that arena battles will still go on if the tab closes but you will have to log back in before your turn ends, and for the titan battles make it like in campaign were after you leave when you go back in it saves your progress. Reply, if you think it's a good idea but needs some changes.  

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Turtle said:

just download the game and stop using school computers to play, easy

I use my pc, also I don't have or really need a phone, and I like the look of the puffin one better.

This can still happen on other versions if your wifi goes out.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

How is your wifi gonna go out and you're expected to return to SM within 30 seconds?

Is there really any difference how they look at all? Like enough of a difference to where your response makes sense?

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

Just now, Turtle said:

Is there really any difference how they look at all? Like enough of a difference to where your response makes sense?

Wifi, doesn't go out forever, sometimes it just disconnects you and then makes you quit.

Stolen from @JamAnime

*quotes the part of my reply that he completely ignores*

I'm not saying that wifi goes out forever, but by the time you refresh it and reload everything, it's going to be nearly 30 seconds for most people or more.

Just now, Turtle said:

I'm not saying that wifi goes out forever, but by the time you refresh it and reload everything, it's going to be nearly 30 seconds for most people or more.

Okay then, then the time allowed for a person to reconnect could be changed, for example if you are just afk but on the tab its 30 seconds, but if you're reconnecting it tells the other person and gives you a minute to get back in.

Stolen from @JamAnime

I said 1 minute for an example, it could be less or more. Also, would you rather have an actual fight that's somewhat fun, or just have people quit on you because of their wifi?

Stolen from @JamAnime

18 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Not my fault they have bad wifi, my time should not be wasted for their inconveniences. 

If you look at it that way then playing video games is waste of time too.

Stolen from @JamAnime

Not necessarily. Ever hear of single player video games? Me either.

23 minutes ago, Andypandy said:

I always play on a school computer.

lmao

I just don't understand why I should have to wait on other people for more than longer than 30 seconds. Like just leave the turn system alone, no need to complicate it for no reason.

7 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I just don't understand why I should have to wait on other people for more than longer than 30 seconds. Like just leave the turn system alone, no need to complicate it for no reason.

It only changes to 1 minute if you get disconnected, if it was you being disconnected then wouldn't you want to go back to the battle too?

Stolen from @JamAnime

No. I understand that if I disconnect then I technically lose.

It's like that with every video game with a multiplayer. You disconnect = losing. Being someone who has played plenty of multiplayer games and even played ranked game modes on certain games, it's really not that deep bro, it's a game.

3 minutes ago, Turtle said:

It's like that with every video game with a multiplayer. You disconnect = losing. Being someone who has played plenty of multiplayer games and even played ranked game modes on certain games, it's really not that deep bro, it's a game.

There are certain glitches that make you disconnect from time to time, and they can be exploited, adding this feature would stop that, and also make it easier for people to do arena.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 hours ago, Spam said:

So I suggest that arena battles will still go on if the tab closes but you will have to log back in before your turn ends, and for the titan battles make it like in campaign were after you leave when you go back in it saves your progress.

I wonder what I said...

If the game disconnects you then what would you do? This idea was for that, not wifi, so your the one spamming, also this is my thread what I do in it is my choice.

Stolen from @JamAnime