apparently i have a new "family" member.

MasterChief

1 minute ago, MasterChief said:

her fave color is hazel, which is the color of my eyes.

Welp-! I found the true classic Master Chief.

I would say that I never doubted you but the Halo franchise isn't known for having 2 consecutive Master Chiefs in the same game at the same time, so these times are pretty weird.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

15 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Welp-! I found the true classic Master Chief.

I would say that I never doubted you but the Halo franchise isn't known for having 2 consecutive Master Chiefs in the same game at the same time, so these times are pretty weird.

well, MasterChief apparently has green eyes, but they misinterpreted it lol

One Mech to rule them all

30 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

well, MasterChief apparently has green eyes, but they misinterpreted it lol

Hmm... Green eyes and green armor... Yeah, it's gonna be hard to tell where he's looking because of how his eyes have camouflage that match the color of his armor. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

18 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Hmm... Green eyes and green armor... Yeah, it's gonna be hard to tell where he's looking because of how his eyes have camouflage that match the color of his armor. 

also,i have actually seen the face of myself, and dang my eyes are dark. i sure don't smile a lot do i.

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Chief is no hero of Reach if it fell, which it certainly did. Lore says Chief was only on Reach for a couple missions, then went out to do other missions.

actually, he did save reach(for a few hours, at least)  him and blue team kept the generators for the MAC cannons online, and helped protect the NOVA bomb set to destroy reach.

4 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

actually, he did save reach(for a few hours, at least)

Key words are in the parentheses.

For anyone that doesn't know, quick lesson on Halo:

Reach was a planet that was used for the center of military operations of the UNSC, and they were invaded by the enemy (Covenant) and there was a war that lasted about a month before the humans inevitably fell, with one of the saddest Campaign endings in my opinion. 

Edited by Turtle
typo (see edit history)

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

also, this is from memory, and i havent read the book in like, 2 years

Just now, Turtle said:

Key words are in the parentheses.

For anyone that doesn't, quick lesson on Halo:

Reach was a planet that was used for the center of military operations of the UNSC, and they were invaded by the enemy (Covenant) and there was a war that lasted about a month before the humans inevitably fell, with one of the saddest Campaign endings in my opinion. 

yeah, true :V