Hi, I'm Scarlet-Dragonfly

yes, there was some period of adaptation to this new forum. some still do not like. 🙄

The game has been morphing really fast in particular since last summer as new parts came up and new ways to play and make mechs. Changes still coming soon for parts re-adjustment as buff or nerf and will change again. You will get loco. 🤣

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

yes, there was some period of adaptation to this new forum. some still do not like. 🙄

The game has been morphing really fast in particular since last summer as new parts came up and new ways to play and make mechs. Changes still coming soon for parts re-adjustment as buff or nerf and will change again. You will get loco. 🤣

Yep, some good changes to the game. Even so I will have to see how much the game has changed in the time that I have not been

now I don't know if my mechs are good for my range. in a while I'm going to test it in combat. Now I'm just wasting all my fuel

Edited by Scarlet_Dragonfly (see edit history)

Just now, Scarlet_Dragonfly said:

Yep, now I don't know if my mechs are good for my range. in a while I'm going to test it in combat. Now I'm just wasting all my fuel

yes, farm as much you can. do daily, raid, titan. Do not miss them. Verify in what rank you can position. Request here in this forum, game chat, Discord game that you can see in this forum to join and get into a clan that will be match for your current status. There are great clans here for different levels that many in the forum can recommend and some will like to add you to their ranks. 

Do not feel hopeless, it is changing a lot so sometimes is best to wait before make parts to regret. Do basics, and observe and read and ask in the forum. Many can help and give direction. 👍

2 hours ago, Scarlet_Dragonfly said:

Well hi, I don't know if you remember me since ... I think I haven't played this game for 2 years. But I have been told that the game has improved a lot so ... How are you guys?

Welcome to the new forums and yes, the game's changed a WHOLE lot while you've been gone.

But if you want a quick run-down on what's changed, just know that backfire items (red wrench icon) remove HP in order to be used, recoil items knock you and your opponent back by 1, advance items are great for huggers, and MPV/LPV have 77 physical resistance when mythed and with arena buffs.

Oh- And Tactisoft no longer owns the game. Gato Games does.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.