Good idea or Bad idea?

Lenfant

The idea may seem nice and all... But that would lead to one of two results:

1) Absolutely nothing as drop rates cause bad myth L-M drops, resulting in pilots hating the feature than liking it.

Or...

2) Absolute powercreep as rank 1s would be able to have inventories full of myth premiums that they could use to maintain their foothold over lower ranks that can't get drops as good as the ones they have. The effects would just cascade down the ranks, too, making it harder for people in the lower ranks to get higher.

Oh, and it wouldn't exactly be favored by the dev team as that would cut the point of premium packs, reducing the profit they get as pack sales take a nose dive.

... BUT that's just how I view it, so I may be wrong in this case. Feel free to correct me if I am. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

15 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

The idea may seem nice and all... But that would lead to one of two results:

1) Absolutely nothing as drop rates cause bad myth L-M drops, resulting in pilots hating the feature than liking it.

Or...

2) Absolute powercreep as rank 1s would be able to have inventories full of myth premiums that they could use to maintain their foothold over lower ranks that can't get drops as good as the ones they have. The effects would just cascade down the ranks, too, making it harder for people in the lower ranks to get higher.

Oh, and it wouldn't exactly be favored by the dev team as that would cut the point of premium packs, reducing the profit they get as pack sales take a nose dive.

... BUT that's just how I view it, so I may be wrong in this case. Feel free to correct me if I am. 

I completely agree

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime