-Post your best fuses thread-

HeIIfire

I do not get it. Why fuse parts when can make so easy legends from epic? You fuse those are no longer functional to your account like extra stuff no matter what can't use.

For example, I fused those in the picture below because I have 3 claws ready and still one more, guardian energy I have 5, I had 5 rusty, i had 5 max, and 4 hardened vest so no matter what I can't use them and can be meat for a myth transformation.

Now, if you are short in legends why you do not farm and make them since mix boxes give not useful epics.

image.thumb.png.e929689436870a86a6567bca077e64aa.png

Looks this picture below. I have 3 epics to transform to legend for future myth parts. You need to use properly your epics. 

image.png.7b6608c0472bac834be63b1ca590c846.png

Ok to do crazy things but with common sense. 

Another example I have in this picture below with electrolyte, firefly, Viking hammer, recoil stomper, flaming hammer, EMP and heat bomb I made them for myth parts from epics. so easy to make legends if you farm but if you eat epics one after another to level up a part I get you but meat parts that you do not have available to spare like a platin, wow. what it is the rush to meat those?

image.png.0d4e116b3bdde35bdac659a16fa5fbf2.png

On 3/22/2021 at 2:17 PM, Tigergeezer said:

So what are the chances that the "transform" button never got pressed? 😉

Highly low, anyone that knows me well knows that I wouldn't go back on it lol 

If you want, I can sift through my billion screenshots to show the part where I mythed them.

18 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I do not get it. Why fuse parts when can make so easy legends from epic? You fuse those are no longer functional to your account like extra stuff no matter what can't use.

For example, I fused those in the picture below because I have 3 claws ready and still one more, guardian energy I have 5, I had 5 rusty, i had 5 max, and 4 hardened vest so no matter what I can't use them and can be meat for a myth transformation.

Now, if you are short in legends why you do not farm and make them since mix boxes give not useful epics.

image.thumb.png.e929689436870a86a6567bca077e64aa.png

Looks this picture below. I have 3 epics to transform to legend for future myth parts. You need to use properly your epics. 

image.png.7b6608c0472bac834be63b1ca590c846.png

Ok to do crazy things but with common sense. 

Another example I have in this picture below with electrolyte, firefly, Viking hammer, recoil stomper, flaming hammer, EMP and heat bomb I made them for myth parts from epics. so easy to make legends if you farm but if you eat epics one after another to level up a part I get you but meat parts that you do not have available to spare like a platin, wow. what it is the rush to meat those?

image.png.0d4e116b3bdde35bdac659a16fa5fbf2.png

I see what you're saying, but another one just turns up, I don't see the point in waiting, though I do regret using my mth magma to level up my storm weaver two levels (if you need proof Hyak and pavik watched me stream it)