Is this good mech

MightyFire

Question

22 answers to this question

its pretty nice, but you're overweight. drop one of your heat mods down to a cooler (-10kg) or switch the phys hook for an en hook (-6kg)

I would opt for switching the hooks personally since you'll need the heat cap to run your side weapon efficiently.

its also going to struggle with phys mechs due to no phys res and also no EMP (which means a longer time to drain)

1 hour ago, Fidelio said:

its pretty nice, but you're overweight. drop one of your heat mods down to a cooler (-10kg) or switch the phys hook for an en hook (-6kg)

I would opt for switching the hooks personally since you'll need the heat cap to run your side weapon efficiently.

its also going to struggle with phys mechs due to no phys res and also no EMP (which means a longer time to drain)

i mean idk what to build this , can you make builds mech for me?

On 3/18/2021 at 2:03 PM, Aftokrator_SM said:

pizza cutter?? ... never heard that one before

Aftokrator, your confusion is understandable when people start making up names, or start using jargon other people may not clearly understand.

As Turtle likes to calls it, there are 3 versions of the pizza cutter: Rock Polisher, Basalt Polisher, and the Lightning Cutter.

Without reading the context of his meaning, I assume he means the Rock Polisher.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

On 3/18/2021 at 12:41 AM, RaymondL1747 said:

this could work 

Screenshot 2021-03-17 7.40.39 PM.png

Faceshocker used to be my favourite drone, but unfortunately it is just outclassed by the backfire ones now. having to re-up your drone is a serious issue now that regen is so much easier to stack now. also be wary of self-overheat with that cap and the heat-drain thing.

but otherwise I think this is pretty decent. will probably struggle with phys though.

I think that's a really nice config, even if it's not meta level.  Good job!

Here's how I would do it, though, if you don't mind me saying so:

image.thumb.png.f4d9c205ba6087955456b363aab61846.png

I would not use Rail Gun because it can be range bullied, especially by huggers.

I would add physical, not heat, resistance.  Heat mechs are more common in the mid ranks (based on my research), true, but physical mechs can generate a lot more damage.

However, I don't really like the module config (it was an adaptation of what you had proposed).  Here's what I do with my own modules:

image.thumb.png.53a613649f00b8c54706cd4aa97ba1e7.png

I think these stats are slightly better, and it weighs less, so I added a charge engine, that way you can charge + ash creator combo.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 3/19/2021 at 4:40 PM, SawzAll said:

I think that's a really nice config, even if it's not meta level.  Good job!

Here's how I would do it, though, if you don't mind me saying so:

image.thumb.png.f4d9c205ba6087955456b363aab61846.png

I would not use Rail Gun because it can be range bullied, especially by huggers.

I would add physical, not heat, resistance.  Heat mechs are more common in the mid ranks (based on my research), true, but physical mechs can generate a lot more damage.

However, I don't really like the module config (it was an adaptation of what you had proposed).  Here's what I do with my own modules:

image.thumb.png.53a613649f00b8c54706cd4aa97ba1e7.png

I think these stats are slightly better, and it weighs less, so I added a charge engine, that way you can charge + ash creator combo.

Yes but i dont have last words and energy drone thingy , i have face shocker and railgun and energy runner

Edited by MightyFire (see edit history)