Last person to post wins the game (with no timer)

The_Yo_Yo_Man

random post time

this image makes no sense to the actual game

1) the black mech has both a energy and a heat drainer and nothing else (why???)

2) the blue mech has a scalpel( energy sword) but looks like a heat sword ( painted wrong color blue to the game)

3) green mech has the campaign green and interceptor Ā (worst physical torso)

4 purple mech has unpainted war hammer (only arm is painted) and i dont think that purple is in game

5) red mech has only abomination (?????)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IMG_1260.jpeg

1 hour ago, RackzOnYaHead__ said:

random post time

1) the black mech has both a energy and a heat drainer and nothing else (why???)

2) the blue mech has a scalpel( energy sword) but looks like a heat sword ( painted wrong color blue to the game)

4 purple mech has unpainted war hammer (only arm is painted) and i dont think that purple is in game

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IMG_1260.jpeg

lets do make the mechs and have fun.Ā šŸ˜

11 hours ago, RackzOnYaHead__ said:

random post time

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IMG_1260.jpeg

I think this picture was for Legacy SuperMechs, and Gato Games didn't change it for Reloaded. It's supposed to represent how diverse the mechs can get, not show the metas (I think anyways).

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

5 hours ago, Flawed said:

I think this picture was for Legacy SuperMechs, and Gato Games didn't change it for Reloaded. It's supposed to represent how diverse the mechs can get, not show the metas (I think anyways).

no because all the mechs have reloaded items, i know its not supposted to show the metas but, your not getting anywhere with a one weapon mech (red mech)

• 2 weeks later...

Untitled28_20230711185522.png.b0acb6b3d5babc4f78786893ef235a04.pngI live in a medium income dormitory operated by a private academy that goes by the government name of National Marksmanship Academy. Me and a group of my allies and other armed forces control certain areas of our own neighborhoods to run our military exercises and other activities. We possess registered firearms, standard issue vehicles, special equipment for our desired tasks and use various methods of currency exchange such as debit cards, credit cards and cash. If anyone would like to apply and settle their own small armed forces at the academy, I will be more than happy to give out a list of available activity spaces and small outposts. I would like to warn you, I am a particularly dangerous person and I have been given a permission to open fire to personnel if not properly identified.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess :Ā 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

On 7/2/2023 at 12:32 PM, RackzOnYaHead__ said:

no because all the mechs have reloaded items, i know its not supposted to show the metas but, your not getting anywhere with a one weapon mech (red mech)

False, one of the mechs has a red Scalpel (C-E Energy sword).

I forgot my password to my original account (just normal Flawed), so I made Flawed 2!

Also, scorpions are really cool.