🦾 Art competition - physical weapon edition! 🦾

Marija

• Community Team

Its competition time! Get your physical weapons ready! 🦾

I am once again asking you to pick any physical weapon of any kind and improve it the way you think suits it the best. Im, of course, giving you the full artistic freedom to do with the weapon what you like, be it redesign, decoration, color or any kind of change you'd like to see on it. You can use any program that works the best for you, even hand drawing, but remember not the AI! 

• Please dont post old sprites and dont take someone else's work.
  • Participating is as always, posting the art in this thread. You have 2 weeks starting from today! (Until 1st of June) 

The rewards: 

1st place – 3000 tokens and a forum badge

2nd place – 2000 tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens

I wish you all best of luck and I cant wait to see the art you come up with! Cheers! 🦾

Elcent is the best.

• Marija pinned this topic
Posted (edited)

First of all, good morning, and good luck to the other contestants, this is my first time participating in an arts tournament, I'm not good at editing, but I had a lot of fun making these three combinations of physical weapons:

*Canon Sacrifice

*Damage Armor Anhilator 

*Nighfall (I only added small details of this weapon)

Once again I wish good luck to all participants, let your creativity fly and show your potential, and the most important thing is to have fun! 🙂

PD: For this edition use Workshop and the "PicsArt" application (It was difficult for me to make this edition, I hope you like it :D)

IMG_20240518_060528.jpg

Edited by Foxx
I forgot a small detail xd (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

First of all, good morning, and good luck to the other contestants, this is my first time participating in an arts tournament, I'm not good at editing, but I had a lot of fun making these three combinations of physical weapons:

*Canon Sacrifice

*Damage Armor Anhilator 

*Nighfall (I only added small details of this weapon)

Once again I wish good luck to all participants, let your creativity fly and show your potential, and the most important thing is to have fun! 🙂

PD: For this edition use Workshop and the "PicsArt" application (It was difficult for me to make this edition, I hope you like it :D)

IMG_20240518_060528.jpg

So,Good.

Posted (edited)

Hii, I am not an artist lol, But I want to try this. Just made it using my phone so please bear with the Colors and shades of it. 

So, I completely redesign NightFall, Literally scrap the Model and Edit a new one🤣 (I don't really know if this is allowed though).

I was thinking that Physical have too much of a Machine gun-like Weapons. So, I want to make NightFall a laser Physical Weapon.

(Sorry if my english is bad)

untitledjccd3.png.ba0da1f26ee7af50dd46f144725d440f.png

Edited by Dark_Emperor
Correction again (see edit history)

On 5/18/2024 at 11:49 AM, Marija said:

I am once again asking you to pick any physical weapon of any kind and improve it the way you think suits it the best. Im, of course, giving you the full artistic freedom to do with the weapon what you like, be it redesign, decoration, color or any kind of change you'd like to see on it. You can use any program that works the best for you, even hand drawing, but remember not the AI! 

• Participating is as always, posting the art in this thread. You have 2 weeks starting from today! (Until 1st of June) 

The rewards: 

2nd place – 2000 tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens

I wish you all best of luck and I cant wait to see the art you come up with! Cheers! 🦾

Im not much of an artist but I managed to redesign this physical weapon. Thoughts?IMG-5f7ed2a0cb44dc5eb4888a66d9d83281-V.jpg.8b7b43b8fb5e100f3a901bb22f95a5ef.jpg

1 hour ago, 5ive said:

Hey everyone, here's my entry for this competition. I made this for fun mostly, I'm not an artist at all, but here's my entry, hoping I can win something, good luck to everyone !

Sans titre(7).png

Sans titre(5).png

looks cute

On 5/18/2024 at 1:49 PM, Marija said:

The rewards: 

2nd place – 2000 tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens

new weapon.jpg

1 minute ago, XGaster said:

new weapon.jpg

sorry for the terrible graphics and I don't know how to photoshop well and didn't highlight the photo

6 hours ago, Darkoo said:

Im not much of an artist but I managed to redesign this physical weapon. Thoughts?IMG-5f7ed2a0cb44dc5eb4888a66d9d83281-V.jpg.8b7b43b8fb5e100f3a901bb22f95a5ef.jpg

excellent. Not and artist? I can't not make a thing. That weapon can be part of the game

2 hours ago, 5ive said:

Hey everyone, here's my entry for this competition. I made this for fun mostly, I'm not an artist at all, but here's my entry, hoping I can win something, good luck to everyone !

Sans titre(7).png

Sans titre(5).png

scarier nightfall. cool one. power to damage shields  

42 minutes ago, XGaster said:

new weapon.jpg

sorry for the terrible graphics and I don't know how to photoshop well and didn't highlight the photo

looks like the combination of terror cry image.png.9b08cedffef1efd8a6dc183ae332ad04.png and metal piercer image.png.c503d2cc897659d753b3e3f3f0d2377b.png

COOL, instead of grenade, the space can be used for more bullet's storage and more power. 👍

Posted (edited)

I decided to give Rapid Destruction a redesign for a mythic/divine version that does not actually exist yet. Would be great to have another rare to divine weapon, as this hidden gem is underused because of its rarity. I tried using same method as the original supermechs designer where I hand drew first, then traced digitally using lines, and finally colouring it in. I had much fun making this and wish the best of luck to everyone else ❤️

The coloured one is the final submission.

4supermechs submission.png

1handdrawn.jpg

Edited by Rarmaster (see edit history)

Wow

3 hours ago, Rarmaster said:

I decided to give Rapid Destruction a redesign for a mythic/divine version that does not actually exist yet. Would be great to have another rare to divine weapon, as this hidden gem is underused because of its rarity. I tried using same method as the original supermechs designer where I hand drew first, then traced digitally using lines, and finally colouring it in. I had much fun making this and wish the best of luck to everyone else ❤️

3colourinwithoutfade.png

1handdrawn.jpg

2paintnettrace.png

Screenshot 2024-05-22 182512.png

Wow 😳 that's amazing artwork 👏

4 hours ago, Rarmaster said:

3colourinwithoutfade.png

1handdrawn.jpg

2paintnettrace.png

nice work

5 hours ago, Rarmaster said:

3colourinwithoutfade.png

1handdrawn.jpg

2paintnettrace.png

Thats actually so good i hope will be added to the game

I redesigned the Rocket Launcher!

It now scales up to Divine Tier (which is the drawing I made).

Comparing with the common one currently in the game:

The maxed out Rocket Launcher has

• 3 uses instead of 2
  • Deals heavy, consistent damage
  • Has 1 unit knock back
  • Consumes no energy but generates more heat
  • Damages opponent's power regen and cooling slightly (similar to phys hammers)
  • Looks badass

Overall, the new rocket launcher serves as a solid heavy weapon for all ranks. Being found as a common item, it is easy to upgrade and fit into most phys builds. It provides consistent damage, knock back for utility, and some cooling damage as flavour text. Don't forget, it is now energy free, meaning it could counter electric builds; however it still generates plenty of heat so the player needs to heat manage properly.

SM rocket launcher redesign.png

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 1.43.24 PM.png

21 hours ago, Rarmaster said:

3colourinwithoutfade.png

1handdrawn.jpg

2paintnettrace.png

Good art, you have the competition won haha