Annoying Bug in Lazy Falcon

Kirubi

Question

So i kept having this issue where i cant use Lazy falcon because of the backfire issue (see photo Below)
It happened to me A LOT OF TIMES Where i am 1 close step winning being a rank 7 and then when i will use it,it wont let me
Which is annoying since estimating i might win 55-70 times(yes it happened a lot of time)in every season but i kept losing because of this
It doesnt register the reduce backfire since i max it in the arena shop
I hope this will be fix soon caus this makes the reduce backfire useless at lazy falcon
Idk if some weaps with backfire applied to this bug but it is really a game changer(since you can win in some situation)
Thanks and i hope this will be fix even if not soon since i know that gato is busy at hands

142264869_452719742580076_4577390143934654695_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=f79d6e&_nc_ohc=lQ_i__N4aqcAX-llTCo&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&tp=6&oh=1e24bdadbbec0b07705b752c78dcb1a2&oe=60433ABC

7 answers to this question

17 hours ago, GeometricalTaco said:

Jesus christ.

The fact that you are rank 8 and don't even know what RANGE IS disturbs me. It's not because of backfire, it's because you are too close

Woah, settle down there buddy. You can clearly see in the screenshot provided that Lazy Falcon won't fire because of insufficient range and lack of HP. The fact that it's 2021 and you don't know about this bug disturbs me. 

Sorry Kirubi, but I think this was just a programming oversight by Tacticsoft. This is partially why I don't use any of the backfire scopes, as they're simply too heavy, too costly, and don't provide nearly enough utility over the normal scopes. 

Edited by WarrMachine (see edit history)

1 hour ago, GeometricalTaco said:

Jesus christ.

The fact that you are rank 8 and don't even know what RANGE IS disturbs me. It's not because of backfire, it's because you are too close

better to be quiet when you have nothing intelligent to say.

obviously the bug is lazy falcon can't shot bcs of low hp even if they are enough.

the same happens sometimes with the drone. Is old bug, arena backfire reduction sometimes non count on arena.

maybe @Alexander can look at this.

13 hours ago, WarrMachine said:

Woah, settle down there buddy. You can clearly see in the screenshot provided that Lazy Falcon won't fire because of insufficient range and lack of HP. The fact that it's 2021 and you don't know about this bug disturbs me. 

Sorry Kirubi, but I think this was just a programming oversight by Tacticsoft. This is partially why I don't use any of the backfire scopes, as they're simply too heavy, too costly, and don't provide nearly enough utility over the normal scopes. 

Yeah I'm starting to see that now 🤦 apologies for any harm caused. I don't know about the bug because I had a very long break from sm, left during the claw event, returned during damaged armour annihilator. Very sorry

"Religion is ignorance of reality" - Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

Jesus christ.

(Sorry guys, I was in a very bad mood and it seems my eyes have failed me. It is certainly a very weird bug and I hope it is fixed)

Edited by GeometricalTaco (see edit history)

"Religion is ignorance of reality" - Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann