Forge Quest Tournament!

Marija

• Community Team

Hello pilots!

Welcome to the Forge Quest Tournament! 

Please carefully read this post as it contains important information you will need to know if you wish to participate. 

As in previous tournaments, you will all receive a brand new account which you will use for the tournament, it has boxes and stuff added already, and it will be banned after the competition is over. Please do not attempt to trade, sell, or share your password - as all of those lead to automatic disqualification. Going to the arena (real battles) is not allowed! Therefore upgrading arena shop is also not allowed. 

The rules:

• Build a mech using level 1 epic, rare or common items. Rare and common items can be upgraded, epic ones not. 
  • YOUR MECH MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE WEAPON OF EACH TYPE. That means you must use energy, heat and physical weapon - it can be a side or top weapon or drone. 
  • The specials, torsos and legs, as well as modules are NOT included in the obligatory 3 types (Teleports, chargers and hooks), meaning you can use them but they wont count as different types on your mech. 
  • Do not use legendary or mythical items on your build. 
  • Other items that are not allowed in the competition are: EMP, Heat Bomb, Tonto,
  • Once the applying time is up, you can no longer change your build and you must use it in battles without any changes made. 
  • Fight the assigned opponent to get to the next round until there is a single winner left.
  • There is a time period you have to fight your opponent; it starts after the pairs have been published and lasts 48h. It's up to you when you decide to fight.
  • After the fight, please post who won and the replay code so we can make sure everything is okay. 
  • Any sort of cheating or attempts to cheat will lead to automatic disqualification. 

How to apply: 

You can apply to participate in the tournament by clicking on this link: https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/fqt-mech-submission/  which will take you to the usual form we use. 

Please put your FORUM NAME into the title and ID number in the text. Make ONLY ONE application and use it for the duration of your participation. 

You will receive your account details in that form, as well as post mech pictures when the time comes. 

THE FORM WILL BE OPEN UNTIL THURSDAY 10:00 CET, STARTING NOW. 

You can participate only once. One person - one application. 

I will ask everyone to confirm their participation BEFORE the account distribution starts, I will post in this thread to let everyone know, please make sure you stay updated with my posts. 

Rewards

• 1st place –2000 tokens + 9 paint kits of choice from the shop 
  • 2nd place – 1500  tokens 
  • 3rd place – 1000 tokens 
  • 4th place – 500 tokens 

Follow this topic to stay updated on the tournament deadlines and newest information. 

If you have any questions that are not answered in the post already, I'm here.

Good luck everyone!

Elcent is the best.

HEY PLAYERS, JOIN AND HAVE FUN. PLAY WITH MIX SET UPS. I LOVE THEM. 🙃 

DO NOT COPY MY ORIGINALS OR I WILL DESTROY YOU. 🤡

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AROUND AND PLEASE BE MANY. IT IS BETTER HAVING AS MANY CANS PARTICIPATE. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. YOU HAVE THE EQUAL POWER. OPORTUNITY TO DESTROY THE TOP PLAYERS ON EQUAL TERMS. GET THE REVENGE. 😋

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Marija said:

Hello pilots!

Welcome to the Forge Quest Tournament! 

Please carefully read this post as it contains important information you will need to know if you wish to participate. 

As in previous tournaments, you will all receive a brand new account which you will use for the tournament, it has boxes and stuff added already, and it will be banned after the competition is over. Please do not attempt to trade, sell, or share your password - as all of those lead to automatic disqualification. Going to the arena (real battles) is not allowed! Therefore upgrading arena shop is also not allowed. 

The rules:

• Build a mech using level 1 epic, rare or common items. Rare and common items can be upgraded, epic ones not. 
  • YOUR MECH MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE WEAPON OF EACH TYPE. That means you must use energy, heat and physical weapon - it can be a side or top weapon or drone. 
  • The specials, torsos and legs, as well as modules are NOT included in the obligatory 3 types (Teleports, chargers and hooks), meaning you can use them but they wont count as different types on your mech. 
  • Do not use legendary or mythical items on your build. 
  • Other items that are not allowed in the competition are: EMP, Heat Bomb, Tonto,
  • Once the applying time is up, you can no longer change your build and you must use it in battles without any changes made. 
  • Fight the assigned opponent to get to the next round until there is a single winner left.
  • There is a time period you have to fight your opponent; it starts after the pairs have been published and lasts 48h. It's up to you when you decide to fight.
  • After the fight, please post who won and the replay code so we can make sure everything is okay. 
  • Any sort of cheating or attempts to cheat will lead to automatic disqualification. 

How to apply: 

You can apply to participate in the tournament by clicking on this link: https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/fqt-mech-submission/  which will take you to the usual form we use. 

Please put your FORUM NAME into the title and ID number in the text. Make ONLY ONE application and use it for the duration of your participation. 

You will receive your account details in that form, as well as post mech pictures when the time comes. 

THE FORM WILL BE OPEN UNTIL THURSDAY 10:00 CET, STARTING NOW. 

You can participate only once. One person - one application. 

I will ask everyone to confirm their participation BEFORE the account distribution starts, I will post in this thread to let everyone know, please make sure you stay updated with my posts. 

Rewards

• 1st place –2000 tokens + 9 paint kits of choice from the shop 
  • 2nd place – 1500  tokens 
  • 3rd place – 1000 tokens 
  • 4th place – 500 tokens 

Follow this topic to stay updated on the tournament deadlines and newest information. 

If you have any questions that are not answered in the post already, I'm here.

Good luck everyone!

Had the application I sended is accepted please let me know 

• khan pinned this topic
  • Community Team

Everyone who applied, please confirm you are actually going to participate, so I dont waste accounts which wont be used then but the details have been given out. 

You can comment in your application or react to this post if its easier. 

I remind others that the form will be open until tomorrow 10am CET (about 15 more hours from this moment).

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

The application is officially closed! 

I will announce when the account distribution begins, it wont be long. 

In the mean time, people who keep messaging me with questions that have been answered in the topic itself, PLEASE READ THE TOPIC CAREFULLY.

Elcent is the best.

6 hours ago, Sepia Rhino said:

Marjia please confirm.

Am I in the tournament??

I can't understand whether the application has reached you or not ??

Please help .

If you applied correctly by opening the application, clicking on "add new build" , typing your forum nickname on the title and ID on text, you should be fine. Marija is not supposed to navigate through all applications and look for a certain participant's to see if its valid.

4 hours ago, Manolis109 said:

If you applied correctly by opening the application, clicking on "add new build" , typing your forum nickname on the title and ID on text, you should be fine. Marija is not supposed to navigate through all applications and look for a certain participant's to see if its valid.

4 hours ago, Manolis109 said:

So we had to upload a build along with the application?

Or have I misunderstood smth?

• Community Team

I have just distributed the accounts to those who applied and confirmed their participation. 

The accounts should have 300 epic cards, 300 silver boxes, 10 million gold and be about level 100.  Let me know if something is wrong or you cant access etc. 

Do not panic if you opened all the boxes and still didnt get what you need, I ll do a top up if needed, as always.

If you applied but didnt confirm, Im still gonna accept those until tomorrow morning and give you an account, but after that whats done is done. 

THE DEADLINE FOR POSTING YOUR BUILDS IS TUESDAY 5PM CET! PLEASE POST ALL MECH PAGES INCLUDING THE STATS OF THE MECH, IN THE SAME APPLICATION YOU MADE. 

Elcent is the best.

On 11/23/2023 at 4:30 PM, idkwhatnameiwannause said:

So we had to upload a build along with the application?

Or have I misunderstood smth?

You ve misunderstood. In order to create an application you had to click on "new build". There's no other option to access the application. You didn't have to post a build.

• Community Team

Okay the time for posting your builds is up! 

Soon we will move to the next part of the tournament - the battles!

Please stay tuned, as always 😄

Here are the first round fighting pairs!

Please, after completing the battle - post who won and the replay of the battle so we can check if everything is okay. 

Try to complete your battle within 48h, which means Friday afternoon 🙂 

1st.png

Elcent is the best.