Forge Quest Tournament!

Marija

• Community Team

The tournament is officially done! 

Special congrats to @bumbum for winning the tournament! Great job! 

We have our top 4!  

1. @bumbum 2000 tokens + 9 paint kits of choice (Please let me know which ones you wish) 
  2. @Owlton 1500 tokens
  3. @trophy436 1000 tokens 
  4.  @0.0_Algeriano_0.0 500 tokens

Congratulations everyone! 

I hope you all had fun and enjoyed this kind of tournament, I personally have to say it had the most interesting builds and they were all so different it was very nice to see! 

Thank you for participating and I hope to see you around for the next one! 

Stay tuned, stay healthy and have a great time for the holidays!

Elcent is the best.

8 hours ago, GORGONA said:

I think Alegariano was just lazy and let win someone else)

I doubt. He is an awesome player for very long. Things just happen. 

This is what happens when everyone is in the same level of power and resources. It is when we can see capabilities and how smart are playing and luck at matching. That demonstrate that low rankers are powerful just lacking mechs to be on top in their current accounts. 

Congratulations to everyone including your participation. 🍻🏅🎇 Hope everyone had fun. 

I truly will love to see hundreds or thousands in those competitions. Don't be afraid guys if you are reading as guest or as member. Join and have fun every time Marija open the tournaments. NO MATTER YOUR ACTUAL ACCOUNT RANK. 

Join if can play and coordinate with another player and fight for fun and some goodies possibilities.🤡

Sadly, I can't because is hard to be able to do it in my life.  🤷‍♂️

• Marija unpinned this topic
On 12/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, GORGONA said:

I think Alegariano was just lazy and let win someone else)

Its not about i was lazy or not xd i just open my boxs and posted build in the last hours of the tournament

And I didn't get the iteam that i want to build the mech i need + couldn't ask Marija for more box bcs it was to late

Even if this not the first tournament that i am not in final round is actually ok i just need to learn from my fault 

On 12/11/2023 at 12:28 AM, OKI DOKI said:

I doubt. He is an awesome player for very long. Things just happen. 

This is what happens when everyone is in the same level of power and resources. It is when we can see capabilities and how smart are playing and luck at matching. That demonstrate that low rankers are powerful just lacking mechs to be on top in their current accounts. 

Congratulations to everyone including your participation. 🍻🏅🎇 Hope everyone had fun. 

I truly will love to see hundreds or thousands in those competitions. Don't be afraid guys if you are reading as guest or as member. Join and have fun every time Marija open the tournaments. NO MATTER YOUR ACTUAL ACCOUNT RANK. 

Join if can play and coordinate with another player and fight for fun and some goodies possibilities.🤡

Sadly, I can't because is hard to be able to do it in my life.  🤷‍♂️

I mean no one is perfect and i am not perfect either

But i remember i always used to win against u with ad1tya in the past when u wasn't smurfing 

+In my opinion if people take thier time testing their mech they will be good to play safe

But u can see what happened how u gonna expect a 500 hp mech to win against 1k one 😂

People don't test and put alot of heavy weapons bcs of that so they don't have enough to put more hp and better stat

Are there any overseers present, for I cannot pen a response into the novel discussion?
Where have I strayed; astray?
for it is a boon most required.
We give thanks. Might a kindly soul elucidate the methodology for this password metamorphosis?
Mayhaps commencing anew with moniker and coded shibboleth is the course...
Help, I exclaim!
Respectfully thine,