Campaign Bug

GGushed

Question

I can't win when playing campaigns because it just forces me to the defeated screen even though I won the fight. I have tried different approaches and still no changes. I have tried other campaigns but still had the same result with easier campaigns as the exception (i.e. the first campaign mission). I have tried playing in the arena and it doesn't affect it. I have also tried upgrading and changing weapons yet it still forces me to the defeated window after winning the fight. I have tried not picking up crates and it seemed to help but after 3 fights it forced me to the defeated pop-up again. I am lost on what the problem is here. I haven't had any issues like this and haven't found anything online that resembles my problem. I have attached videos but I'm not sure if they are viewable I screen-recorded it on the iPhone.  

6 answers to this question

If he can play on the same account but you cant, some cache corruption is left over in your phone's supermechs folder after uninstalling it. Unfortunately games don't uninstall their junk completely so you'll need to get a phone cleaning app that deletes obsolete APKs, app ache, temp files, and junk folders as well before you reinstall it.

Edited by noㅤ (see edit history)

On 8/8/2023 at 10:06 PM, GGushed said:

I can't win when playing campaigns because it just forces me to the defeated screen even though I won the fight. I have tried different approaches and still no changes. I have tried other campaigns but still had the same result with easier campaigns as the exception (i.e. the first campaign mission). I have tried playing in the arena and it doesn't affect it. I have also tried upgrading and changing weapons yet it still forces me to the defeated window after winning the fight. I have tried not picking up crates and it seemed to help but after 3 fights it forced me to the defeated pop-up again. I am lost on what the problem is here. I haven't had any issues like this and haven't found anything online that resembles my problem. I have attached videos but I'm not sure if they are viewable I screen-recorded it on the iPhone.  

Same problem it happens  at the arena 

On 8/9/2023 at 4:06 AM, GGushed said:

Because the second mech is seth