What should I use for myth food?

jaksman

Question

7 answers to this question

If you need the myth food you can pretty much use any of your lv1-10 legendary items that are not L-M (Legendary drop level only) such as the night eagle, iron boots, your two grim cobras. And the only use transform relics have is to transform to mythical so you can use those as well. 

follow me.

I would use any of those two level 1 legendary massive legs (if you have higher level ones in inventory), ONLY ONE of the grim cobra and night eagle, those level 1 three-toed legs, as mythical food.  I would not get rid of the lightning platinum vest.

Also, i would totally get rid of grim reaper.

But ideally, you should only use for mythical food things that you have another one of.  You should have at least one of everything in case you need it.  And you should usually only use level 1 legendaries as mythical food.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

No keep your E-M mods for now, they will be useful for something. As for what I do to make mythicals, I take the bad Epics from my inventory and upgrade them to legendary, then I just upgrade my item to mythical 🙂 

By bad Epics, I mean the ones that max at legendary. This has worked for me all the way to rank 7, all F2P

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.