I'm considering quitting...

Dani

I loved this game but now I just can't.

Everyone is quitting and the game is at an all time low In player count(excluding early early days) this game is dying and there is nothing done to prevent this.

Everywhere I go on social media its people missing legacy Super Mechs and if that is not saying something I don't know what does.

Once you complete campaign it's only arena raid, titan and cw but it gets boring quickly, as it's repetitive.

Updates: When was the last time we had a update, like I know battle dawn 2 is a big game but the devs got no time for SM?

If not a update a rebalance patch would be very appreciated as this leads to.

YouTube and etc.: There is not enough content as many YouTubers have quit or are bored by the game.

Arena:Every one is using malice beam, corrupt light, the d*ck(Heat bomb) , and EMP or the Overloaded variants.

And don't get me started on smurfers....

Now the item drops are not something I cant control but I feel like I got the worst luck on the planet as I get trash.

I know there will be a update soon but I beg it be good and makes the game alive again as I can't take it anymore.

Thank you reading this.

2 hours ago, Dani said:

Now the item drops are not something I cant control but I feel like I got the worst luck on the planet as I get trash.

The most useful item I got from Christmas was a basalt dissolver so if that's not bad luck then I don't know what is

This game keeps you addicted with the false hope of actually having decent drops, so you'd honestly be right to quit

Edited by Wombat (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

The most useful item I got from Christmas was a basalt dissolver so if that's not bad luck then I don't know what is

This game keeps you addicted with the false hope of actually having decent drops, so you'd honestly be right to quit

That is one of the reasons I'd never play SM much anymore.

Everything just wasn't worth my time grinding.

3 hours ago, Dani said:

Arena:Every one is using malice beam, corrupt light, the d*ck(Heat bomb) , and EMP or the Overloaded variants.

And don't get me started on smurfers....

My hot take is that Arena has the worst matchmaking systems, considering you'd get a full myth mech while yours prob barely had myths. 

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

11 hours ago, Wombat said:

10 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

Guys no worries all these issues will be addressed am sure .

What going on with the emoji keep seen empty boxes 📦 oops 😅 

it’s all good , you will be with us tomorrow hopefully 🙏 

I that 

10 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

My hot take is that Arena has the worst matchmaking systems, considering you'd get a full myth mech while yours prob barely had myths. 

10 hours ago, hasn said:

Well i can't blame you because its true

All of the items got overly buffed making any other item unusable

For update only thing you can update is

(RNG system,balance items that needs a buff,fix most torsos

Thanks for the encouragement and I will not quit but I will play less

10 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Totally right my guy I somehow reached r14 and immediately got full mythical while I don't even have 1 mythical item bcuz I'm scared il get dogshit drops

43 minutes ago, Dani said:

Thanks for the encouragement and I will not quit but I will play less

Totally right my guy I somehow reached r14 and immediately got full mythical while I don't even have 1 mythical item bcuz I'm scared il get dogshit drops

Okay it's matter what game you play unless you have fun with it

13 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Arena match making is creepy am getting kick out all the time what is going on I don’t know ?

Bruh if u think u have the worst luck. Then im worse then u.

I barely got anything good 

Ive been buying premium pack offers for so many times but i got bassalt dissolver and any other useless items. 

Oh and yet this .

If u dont have premium modules ESPECIALLY fortresses. 

Ull never move past rank 10-9.

No mattetlr what.

All divine premium everything.

If u dont have fortresses. Then ur stuck at rank 10-9.... lol ... really nice system 🤣

I'm a p2p player not even playing the game with competitive reasons and even then it's not even "fun" As it's used to be, video games are meant to be fun, not for you to tear your hair out and waste valuable hours of your free time, quitting SM for you is perhaps and ideal and wise choice, in the case of you wondering..... How bad can one's luck be, I paid more than 3 digits hard cash dollars into this game and it's yet to get me anywhere meaningful, there are better things out there to do and genuinely enjoy if you find the game too mentally repetitive. 

P.S : Forum is not the most reliable and all time trust worthy source if you are looking for help for its riddled with nothing but misinformation and fear mongering if you were to need one. 

Edited by The Rabbity (see edit history)

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

22 hours ago, The Rabbity said:

I'm a p2p player not even playing the game with competitive reasons and even then it's not even "fun" As it's used to be, video games are meant to be fun, not for you to tear your hair out and waste valuable hours of your free time, quitting SM for you is perhaps and ideal and wise choice, in the case of you wondering..... How bad can one's luck be, I paid more than 3 digits hard cash dollars into this game and it's yet to get me anywhere meaningful, there are better things out there to do and genuinely enjoy if you find the game too mentally repetitive. 

P.S : Forum is not the most reliable and all time trust worthy source if you are looking for help for its riddled with nothing but misinformation and fear mongering if you were to need one. 

Yeah I guess so but I got a Frantic brute and I am at least a bit more happier and after a bit of a break I'm gonna play again but not as much

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I’m sorry to hear that yeah supermechs these days ain’t the same as it was along time ago I’ve had friends quit this game so I get what you mean supermechs ain’t for everyone and the match making system is not we’re it should be let just hope there a miracle right now because Jesus this game needs one 

5 hours ago, Aiden OReilly said:

I’m sorry to hear that yeah supermechs these days ain’t the same as it was along time ago I’ve had friends quit this game so I get what you mean supermechs ain’t for everyone and the match making system is not we’re it should be let just hope there a miracle right now because Jesus this game needs one 

giphy.gif&ehk=k0tO3IaeDa16V9MyEZdkeHWYAy

99ATe4=

Image result for Indiana Jones Holy Grail gif

tenor.gif?itemid=16685505&ehk=7IMno20nE3

503139745_Screenshot_------255.thumb.jpe

koqk1GFxfW0oNj6qfNKwDqRAuFE=

image.thumb.gif.db70215cbae4c3e21fb99ca8a7ab0503.gif

m1cAnxE8Ic0vVHXg=