What's the dumbest thing you've ever done in a game?

Keithon

When playing Super Mechs, you had such situations that when you got garbage or a useful thing, epic and not very battles, but you also had such cases where you made a mistake, maybe even fatal, and this article was created for you to share with with their experience and told their mistakes so that newcomers who started playing read this article and do not repeat your mistakes.

For example, when I received an unnecessary legend instead of leaving it for a mythical thing, I gave it for pumping. I still regret it.

Tell us your mistakes and we will discuss. 🧮

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

20 minutes ago, IlyaMech said:

When playing Super Mechs, you had such situations that when you got garbage or a useful thing, epic and not very battles, but you also had such cases where you made a mistake, maybe even fatal, and this article was created for you to share with with their experience and told their mistakes so that newcomers who started playing read this article and do not repeat your mistakes.

For example, when I received an unnecessary legend instead of leaving it for a mythical thing, I gave it for pumping. I still regret it.

Tell us your mistakes and we will discuss. 🧮

Same bro, I got flaming hammer legendary, but I use it as transform relic, but Still I have 1 in epic.

48 minutes ago, Electro said:

використавши на цьому легендарний силовий комплект 40-го рівня  470172079_Screenshot_20221229-143913_SuperMechs.jpg.d235d416461fa40ec61003ad0833b77d.jpg, це не такий вже й поганий торс, але крім того, у мене це було  728250138_Screenshot_20221229-143939_SuperMechs.jpg.a1110e91218ad8bdfc41c46cf538dab6.jpg.

I also had this torso when I was on

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

I have several things I need to post here.

1. I DELETED THE LEGACY BUTTER KNIFE!! the one that flung the opponent across the map. :((

2. I used my legendary power kits regularly whenever I first converted them. :((

3. I got rid of the legacy jumping legs. :((

(This is on my main account Cole_Since_2012. I still have 2 other accounts that I kept legacy items on them, including one having healing drone.)

1 hour ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

I have several things I need to post here.

1. I DELETED THE LEGACY BUTTER KNIFE!! the one that flung the opponent across the map. :((

2. I used my legendary power kits regularly whenever I first converted them. :((

3. I got rid of the legacy jumping legs. :((

(This is on my main account Cole_Since_2012. I still have 2 other accounts that I kept legacy items on them, including one having healing drone.)

NOOOOOOO NOT THE LEGACY ITEMS

Using fortress item as myth food, a decision that i still feel physical pain to think about using a platinum fortress as myth food for my anniliation

I have fed over 6+ platinum fortress for last few months because any plat fort after the third one's just a dead slot, but still, a painful memory.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

not me, but a friend I was with. He was high as hell during this moment, we were in the same room together and decided to pvp eachother for fun. He was about to kill me, with only 140 hp while i had like 200. He was laughing and bragging about how he was about to kill me, but his high ass forgot it was his turn so he wasted 30 seconds staring at the screen. His face after realizing what he had just did was absolutely hillarious

On 12/29/2022 at 2:18 PM, Fordekash said:

After my reloaded item exchange I received a huge amount of premium items. Not realizing that I couldn’t upgrade all common items to mythical level I fooded all of those premiums. 

would of had a top rank’s account if I had not made this mistake. 

Ah i had something similar to that except it was much worse..I had a bunch of premium items aswell and a lot of fusion cores..I fused all of it into a dual faithful steel build not realizing it only went up to an epic however at the time it did wonders in the arena, you'd be surprised..but damn, I wish it could've been a malice beam or something like that. 

I cringe thinking about it

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

12 hours ago, Burned_Fantom_2008 said:

I got 3 best drones, but i dont need them:(

Super Mechs_2023-01-05-19-52-24.jpg

give them to me, username and pass pls

thats a joke btw

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

1 minute ago, 888 said:

Spending all my tokens and never being able to buy a premium box. Got a gud way for tokens?

its all about the grind man, fastest way i can see you getting tokens is if you play through campaign, play till your mech reaches its limit and cant progress further, use those tokens you grinded out to buy a premium if you have enough and use the gold to upgrade along the way, watching ads too also helps.

So go on then, try me'