Guys pls tell me what this is???

JUGGERNAUT

Question

7 answers to this question

• Community Team
1 hour ago, JUGGERNAUT said:

Well lets really see how much

The game will start deleting your future boxes, meaning even if you buy something or get fortune boxes etc, they will be deleted. 

Open your boxes to prevent this from happening, as we wont compensate or send you stuff you lost since you have been warned. 

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, Marija said:

The game will start deleting your future boxes, meaning even if you buy something or get fortune boxes etc, they will be deleted. 

Open your boxes to prevent this from happening, as we wont compensate or send you stuff you lost since you have been warned. 

Looks like ill start opening them . I kinda wanna save as many as possible 😄. In future update is it possible to increase max boxes cap?

Even tho its not really crucial. 

I dont know about coding games or sumtin. But would it be as easy as to just increase the number in code?

5 hours ago, JUGGERNAUT said:

I dont know about coding games or sumtin. But would it be as easy as to just increase the number in code?

It's necessarily changing a number, it's more the power it needs to load you inventory, haven't you noticed that the game became slower and slower the more boxes you have?

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

The game will allow you to save enough mix boxes combined with ranks, war, special gift, premium box, fortune boxes and premium packs but at some point, will reach a cap. Normally, the one that will affect will be mix boxes but also having too many separated parts won't allow you to add more till remove one of the spaces. like a premium box in order to have the rest in line. 

The MIX boxes are normally the farmed unless silver box accounts get them with gold. The MIX box warning might appear by the time you reach around 820. 

You have few options.

1- use a power kit and eat them and max to the current limit of that power kit. The power kit will give extra level when use or better say a bit of more gold level and can advance a bit faster than to direct level up parts consuming parts available.

2- Level up parts controlling the mix boxes. 

3- Using Power kits have advantage on level up but also can affect your garage space. 

Just have in mind to have a game plan to use them when level parts.

Manage properly the epics grants if you need to make legends and myth parts. The use of mix boxes can be really beneficial to myth transformation really fast if you farm enough and make parts. If you wait for legends to appear, the process takes longer.