May I pls have my base thing disabled

Joethedoe

Question

16 answers to this question

A couple of things:

1. Base is pretty good once you max out gold mines and get factories to a high level (you unlock power kits at lvl 15 and chance of legendaries at lvl 20), so think twice about reverting to silver boxes.

2. There is a dedicated process for this go to the three lines in the top left corner —> “information” —> “request for base to be disabled” —> submit a post.

3. Do keep in mind that disabling base takes a while, as they’re removed in batches. You’ll probably have to wait a while.

Edited by Coddiwomple (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

2 hours ago, Coddiwomple said:

A couple of things:

1. Base is pretty good once you max out gold mines and get factories to a high level (you unlock power kits at lvl 15 and chance of legendaries at lvl 20), so think twice about reverting to silver boxes.

2. There is a dedicated process for this go to the three lines in the top left corner —> “information” —> “request for base to be disabled” —> submit a post.

3. Do keep in mind that disabling base takes a while, as they’re removed in batches. You’ll probably have to wait a while.

Base is pretty effective for getting legendaries, and for gathering gold if you do not grind campaign much or if you have less fuel as well as powerkits if you found something good then you can upgrade it with the powerkits that you have kept. As for disabling, it might not worth disabling the base when mines and factories are upgraded high enough, besides, you would've spent so much to upgrade them and the HQ.

(Warning : Every single bit of this post might be wrong, if you do see any inconsistencies of my post please do tell me.)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

On 9/23/2022 at 3:03 PM, Coddiwomple said:

A couple of things:

I am request for it for 5 times but still no reason for 2 month lol

Edited by Lord Sunrise
Maybe you quest why i do it 5 times (see edit history)

On 9/23/2022 at 3:23 PM, Joethedoe said:

H

On 9/23/2022 at 3:23 PM, Joethedoe said:

I was researching some things and I saw that having your base disabled is a good way to get off the ground, (thanks to that guy:)     ) so I was just asking if that would be possible,

Player ID:61059394

Thank you to everyone for giving the benefits of both sides but I'm sticking with my idea of getting it removed, I would like to thank everyone for replying and all and thank you people for telling me how to request its removal as I had no clue of the way to get around this site,

Thanks and heres a choizboigr🍔🍔🍔

Edited by Joethedoe (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, Joethedoe said:

I do not eat a choizboigr 🍔

I eat pitza🍕

Edited by SolarisHK (see edit history)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

On 9/25/2022 at 12:17 PM, Joethedoe said:

Thank you to everyone for giving the benefits of both sides but I'm sticking with my idea of getting it removed, I would like to thank everyone for replying and all and thank you people for telling me how to request its removal as I had no clue of the way to get around this site,

Thanks🍔