Fractured Basalt Annihilator

A Happy F4ce

image.thumb.png.80d30c0ce787c52179471a082ed52485.png

So like, I don't usually make these sorts of threads, but if one already exists I can't find it.

if one exists then I'll be happy to close this one

does anyone have it yet? have you maxed it?

I'm pretty excited for it so think I'm going to try cop atleast one of them. never thought I'd be rooting for heat over physical, but here we are lmao.

image.thumb.png.d51d9fbaef9892dd4369f12e630f95bb.png

okay, I'm thinking this is epic.

Edited by Fidelio (see edit history)

you got the name wrong 
Its *annihilator* (the thread says dissolver)

1 hour ago, Fidelio said:

image.thumb.png.efd464202a34de06226d4c5d2333ac3d.png

well I got it to myth. looks pretty good. 180 backfire aint cheap but +15 drain and only 8 weight its pretty solid.

144 Backfire after arena buffs

99DE86B8-5163-43FA-9FF6-B64EF11DDC02.thumb.png.7db5eb3b20b6ee10c2afe7beb2159362.png

this baby is working out pretty good for me. Been a while since a has been like me has been able to play with the big boys lmao (tongue-in-cheek).

might even buy more toks to get a second. Dropped 2.9k and got mostly purples (ah that all familiar frustration, how I missed thee) and non l-ms junk yellows. But I dunno. I’m feeling hot now.

also don’t expect to stay this high lol. I imagine you’ll see a lot of heat axe + sword + swoop drones + double basalt disolvers become the new hot mech in the coming weeks.

sooth say the soothsayer.

but yeah. Grab it if you can. If you can’t, don’t sweat it bros. Never forget it’s just a game 😉

1 hour ago, FennekinFyreFour said:

bruh I've had this in my WU for weeks now.

I guess I'll have to correct some stuff now.

Screenshot 2021-01-09 at 10.59.39 AM.png

Looks powerful friend, go for it if you have 2! 

• A Happy F4ce changed the title to Fractured Basalt Annihilator

I don't buy tokens. For now I´m resisting the temptation to fall into marketing pretty well.

I spent my 1800 free tokens and only got 1 of these. It's good, but considering that heat is quite at the limit in everything, even finding a place to place 8 kg. means sacrificing something relatively important on the build.

Everything related to resistance is a value  ... but in the case of heat build, a good heat and cooling level I think is more fundamental. If you miss shots by overheating, there is no resistance or resis drainer worth it.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

23 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I don't buy tokens. For now I´m resisting the temptation to fall into marketing pretty well.

I spent my 1800 free tokens and only got 1 of these. It's good, but considering that heat is quite at the limit in everything, even finding a place to place 8 kg. means sacrificing something relatively important on the build.

Everything related to resistance is a value  ... but in the case of heat build, a good heat and cooling level I think is more fundamental. If you miss shots by overheating, there is no resistance or resis drainer worth it.

I spent a little over 5800 and got 1 lol

the drop gods have always hated me... 😞

anyways I predict this thing will bring heat back on par with phys.. if not a little higher. set ups like gorgon's will become very OP with these things instead of standard drainers. and the heat axe + red rain mechs will accomodate them very comfortably... plus a new better drone? oh boy theyre gonna be lethal.

anyways enjoy it wep, its a beauty!

I’m surprised it’s good considering the large amount of backfire. And with what Wepwawet mentioned below, it makes me even more hesitant to buy it:

1 hour ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I’m not keen on wasting precious tokens on something iffy. However, Fidelio, after rereading your comments, I’ll reconsider buying it since I value your words. After all, you’re not ranking 1 for nothing.

Fidelio, thank you for your informative comments, it helped me with my decision on buying it. I didn’t plan on buying it initially. And after seeing you've only one equipped, I’ll probably buy one as well since I’ve only three Magma Blasts.

Also, Wepwawet, thank you for your insightful comments, I really like it. I hope more of your comments are as good as your comments here. 🏆