Quitting SM........

Oh noes , you are gonna quit the game while your account still has over 150.000 dollars worth of tokens that you converted all into gold as well as the "3 years" progress which started in....2022 ? It's gonna be a huge waste for all those resources please don't leave man, those several quadrillion of gold is gonna be for nothing

This is sarcasm

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Hey man don't quit okay I didn't let the rude one sided people on this community decide my actions and now I'm back ive been playing on a acc named brycekarnes25 so just message me if u ever want me to play. To the people that voted u to leave forget them bro do what YOU want not what they want.

25 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂

DarkVen0m account created : April 21
TankaregmiSM account created : April 23

The clown do be just laughing at his own joke 🤡

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

10 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Looking at your clan, the members were 24.

6CC8AB94-8842-487E-8EE2-E5F740CA91DD.thumb.png.549eb2e9f11b786bd184fdfd8e6bb773.png

Congratulations

94423781-53C8-48D4-A2D2-E4CF04268F09.thumb.png.e750e63e0aa3b756b76a95ab7b7bf1c2.png

Too bad he is leaving now and his clan got no leader now 😞 . A clan without leader = a clan without guidance, a clan without guidance = a clan without an aim/goal leading to its downfall.

Leaving for attention from people is not "Leaving", stop being delusional

On 6/13/2022 at 8:26 PM, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Just in case, take it easy from SM. We will continue the SM while you come back.

I just Earned Frog Badge.Also I Made You #1 in today's leaderboard Again 🙂

Also I Could Use This Profile,sadly I can't Since it is A MP4 video.

Edited by TankaregmiSM (see edit history)