A break from the game and forums

Spoon

Hello everyone! How are you? Unfortunately, I will not be able to play super mechs very much for about a month. School just ended meaning I'll be working a lot. I'm going to get a new phone at the end of June so when I do, I can be on forums and on super mechs more. I'll stop by here and there, but it wont be much. This does not mean I'm leaving for good, but life gets in the way sometimes. Keep grinding pilots, I will see y'all soon 😼

6 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Hello everyone! How are you? Unfortunately, I will not be able to play super mechs very much for about a month. School just ended meaning I'll be working a lot. I'm going to get a new phone at the end of June so when I do, I can be on forums and on super mechs more. I'll stop by here and there, but it wont be much. This does not mean I'm leaving for good, but life gets in the way sometimes. Keep grinding pilots, I will see y'all soon 😼

Ok,I'm waiting for you.

Edited by Yukiya18_JPN (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, Spoon said:

See you soon Spoon! 😄

5 hours ago, local melee weapons fan said:

ooh oops just saw it edited thought ya said addicted to spoon like he a drug or smth it was addicted srry prob a misunderstandin'

You like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to Spoon