A Very VERY SAD NEWS PLS CLICK hERE PLS pls

1 hour ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Bruh i will never return bcs that game is become Boring! I found a new game named Mech arena

That game is even worse, you clearly just installed it, I tried it once, it was very bad had it for bout 4 months, absolute waste if time . You'll be back and you know it that's just how sm, works it pulls you back in,

T̶̢̧̠̻̗̞͚̦̭͛̓̌͘ĥ̴̡͂e̸͎͒̆̇̽̅͛̈́r̸̢̢̦̮̹̗̥̹̗͑ȩ̶̨̛̠̠̙̞̣͉͓̞̬̠̺̗̉͑͋̔̉̾͆́̋̓̈́̕ ̶̟̄̎͊̃i̷̲̮̿͗͋͐̓̓̀͐͋͐͛͠ṣ̸̨̧̫͕̼͍̪̻̦͋͜ͅ ̵̧̱̱̞̯̙͚̫̩̽̋̈́̈́̒̏̌́̍͑̆̋̕͝ṋ̴͖̩̉̽̌̆͐͘̚ỏ̵̜͓͚͙̳̲͜ ̶̧̭͖̠̤̼̟̒͜e̵̘̔̓̂̽̐͂́̀s̷͚̽̀́̈́͝c̸͓̱͈͍̥̲̣̦͙̾̂̊͐̄̽̚̕͜á̶̫̺͈̫͎̇̈̋̐͠͠p̷̧̧̦͎͍̻̤̝̼̱̄̎̆̃̌̍̇̀̕͝e̶̾̐̀̇̈́̚͝.

3 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Bruh i will never return bcs that game is become Boring! I found a new game named Mech arena

you can try mighty party link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/575720/Mighty_Party

CCG, build a deck of cards to attack. free bonus everyday. multiplayers. free and playable online on https://armorgames.com or https://kongregate.com 

or you can try stein if you want and bore yourself to death 🤣 Link: https://stein.world 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

yes good bye man, I will say the game is boring I can agree, I really could write a essay or rant on my current opinions on it. but in random times the game is fun for a bit then you will leave for a year or months then remember it, exist and come back to it.

also since ur playing mech arena now you should try robocraft the game is wack now, in my fat opinion but its still fun to go around and boom

4 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Yeah it seem boring i will not leave forums any other game option btw i like action games

You can try surfing the internet for some action games that have a good fanbase and good development, I don't really know of any such games since I play strategy games mostly now in my freetime.

18 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Im leaving this game for forever im very sorry guys im leaving im very sad im leaving this game bcs its super SUPER boring now im also leaving forum bye guys for forever 😭😭😭

Your ---Soul Burner---

@---Soul Burner---
Your mecha was really talented. Your battle was also the best. However, I don't think it will turn out like this. When I played for the first time, I couldn't play until the end and ended up, but I still decided to continue this game. I will continue this forum. If I see you again someday, I will be here.

3 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

You can try surfing the internet for some action games that have a good fanbase and good development, I don't really know of any such games since I play strategy games mostly now in my freetime.

The King's League from Y8 Browswer

7 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Yeah it seem boring i will not leave forums any other game option btw i like action games

Hey Soul my clan war ended may i join your clan please?

15 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

@---Soul Burner---
Your mecha was really talented. Your battle was also the best. However, I don't think it will turn out like this. When I played for the first time, I couldn't play until the end and ended up, but I still decided to continue this game. I will continue this forum. If I see you again someday, I will be here.

Oops! Don't forget this.

D1B27770-DDB1-4F35-98C3-EAB514044601.thumb.jpeg.089c6ef0de5780b7c018a0f92aa0b73e.jpeg

Design By Yukiya.

Software: Adobe