A Very VERY SAD NEWS PLS CLICK hERE PLS pls

2 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Shut up poop scooping spoon

Also a good news i gotten

2 new games

1st: Fancy pants adventures

2nd: Dan the man 

Those are best

Those games are so old school damn feels like going back to 2016 era(not saying they were bad games just very old and classic). 

2 hours ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

I am an adult at the age of 18.

How the hell are you so active here? You should definitely use your time more productively, generally, 18 year olds have so much pressure and responsibilities. I am 16 and the max game-time I get is 2 hours.

19 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

How the hell are you so active here? You should definitely use your time more productively, generally, 18 year olds have so much pressure and responsibilities. I am 16 and the max game-time I get is 2 hours.

A long sentence. I work every day as a forum, and I have entrance exams, so I also include studying and club activities. Also, I started designing. That's because I want you to show me a good work. However, I feel like I don't have much time to play games now. For the time being, I'm trying what I want to do now.

1 hour ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

A long sentence. I work every day as a forum, and I have entrance exams, so I also include studying and club activities. Also, I started designing. That's because I want you to show me a good work. However, I feel like I don't have much time to play games now. For the time being, I'm trying what I want to do now.

That's multi tasking to next level, good luck just don't screw up your real life for online activities. 🙂