Ads not working?

Androphonia

Question

7 answers to this question

If you’re watching ads on your phone, spam tapping the ads (if you tap the ad button and the “unavailable” pop-up comes up, press ok, tap the ad button, repeat) might solve it. I had the same issue where ads completely dried up on me for months and this trick solved it, though I had to reinstall the app each ad to repeat it (though now I only need to restart the app each time now for whatever reason).

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

9 hours ago, Coddiwomple said:

If you’re watching ads on your phone, spam tapping the ads (if you tap the ad button and the “unavailable” pop-up comes up, press ok, tap the ad button, repeat) might solve it. I had the same issue where ads completely dried up on me for months and this trick solved it, though I had to reinstall the app each ad to repeat it (though now I only need to restart the app each time now for whatever reason).

I'm on a computer 💀

10 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

there is a limited amount of them you can watch per day. They will refresh every 24-48 hours usually, but if you do too many, they might not come back in a while.

Make sure you refresh the game a couple times, and don't over do it as then the ads wont come for a while.

I am aware but this is not telling me how to fix the problem

I polish rocks