3 Tips of build, is good?...

1 minute ago, Electro said:

1er mech : why hurlbat ? otherwise the build is "good"

2nd mech : jump weapon with..a claw ? that impossible to use them with claw 

3rd mech : mmh a recoiler with 2 melee weapons.. sorry i have not thing to said..

My mechs is so trash.

1 minute ago, Electro said:

1er mech : why hurlbat ? otherwise the build is "good"

2nd mech : jump weapon with..a claw ? that impossible to use them with claw 

3rd mech : mmh a recoiler with 2 melee weapons.. sorry i have not thing to said..

Why the hurlbat? Why this is my actual mech'-'

No they aren't good they're absolute shit tbh. First mech has a horrible drone and horrible HP. second mech..I literally have no words what the fu*k is that thing that aint even possible. last mech's stats are shit and you dont need rock recoiler you need res drainers. Please do not take this as rude, like I've said in the past "please stop posting stupid stuff, put it in spam or something" if you make mechs and you ask for help with them well 1, you're rank 14 you wont be getting any of those L-Ms for a LONG time (unless you got money) and 2nd they literally make 0 sense, I think I lost all my braincells just looking at that second mech..

On 3/16/2022 at 3:47 PM, MW_DeStRoYeR said:

image.png.e124e72d54ad09ee1d8fc736ea338614.png

dead at range 1 and can't jump with claws

On 3/16/2022 at 4:08 PM, MW_DeStRoYeR said:

Why the hurlbat? Why this is my actual mech'-'

don't use hurlbat. it's a trash drone. made purely for good and maybe good looks (it doesn't even look all that good anyways)

also, don't use guardians for every mech. you gotta have enough hp to use it otherwise you'll just be killing yourself. 

also, why you using naga. naga is for energy. no good for phys builds. also, battery torsos, especially yellow battery, are no good for anything. regen and cooling are a key to winning (and dying) nowadays. if you had a torso like that in legacy, it might as well been the best item in the game. but now, legacy logic don't work. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

15 hours ago, Spoon said:

you guys have no idea how to make decent mechs..

... no kiding. 

this is a build i'm currently trying to make. just missing a res drainer. it doesn't look all that good compared to meta builds, but compared the most of the other builds on this thread, 1. at least it works  and 2. it works, as in being capable of killing the enemy...

image.thumb.png.b903cd7d1af2927256253326786023cd.png

imo and probably in general. heat / energy cap is pretty important, but hp, regen, and cooling can literally determine how long your mech stays alive. and that, for a great part comes from USING THE RIGHT TORSO. so please don't go building phys mechs with batterys or nagas. 

res is also a big part

13 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

... no kiding. 

this is a build i'm currently trying to make. just missing a res drainer. it doesn't look all that good compared to meta builds, but compared the most of the other builds on this thread, 1. at least it works  and 2. it works, as in being capable of killing the enemy...

image.thumb.png.b903cd7d1af2927256253326786023cd.png

imo and probably in general. heat / energy cap is pretty important, but hp, regen, and cooling can literally determine how long your mech stays alive. and that, for a great part comes from USING THE RIGHT TORSO. so please don't go building phys mechs with batterys or nagas. 

res is also a big part

damn buddy ene mechs gonna screw u up

5 minutes ago, Spoon said:

damn buddy ene mechs gonna screw u up

yeah. i know. i've thought of using windigo to balance out some of the ene stats..... still a little low tho

it ain't easy slapping on a mighty cannon to my current phys build and making it work the way i wished it to work....

also thought of doing this with windigo.... a little better i guess

image.png.bef1c7edb4c71fadee9c9d4e9722c57d.png

4 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

yeah. i know. i've thought of using windigo to balance out some of the ene stats..... still a little low tho

it ain't easy slapping on a mighty cannon to my current phys build and making it work the way i wished it to work....

yeah man you gonna have to take might off, I am pretty good at making balanced buildes and tbh I cant even do it with that kind of mech. With the res plate thats a lot and so is mighty C. You're gonna need a QBC or a couple OP's if you want this to work

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

You're gonna need a QBC or a couple OP's if you want this to work

that's the one thing i'm missing. don't have any...... only have combined storage and prem combined storage. 

but, would only 1 OP work? (that's for my alt. trying a very similar build with mighty cannon)

On 3/18/2022 at 1:54 AM, AftoKrator said:

uardians for ev

On 3/18/2022 at 1:54 AM, AftoKrator said:

dead at range 1 and can't jump with claws

don't use hurlbat. it's a trash drone. made purely for good and maybe good looks (it doesn't even look all that good anyways)

also, don't use guardians for every mech. you gotta have enough hp to use it otherwise you'll just be killing yourself. 

also, why you using naga. naga is for energy. no good for phys builds. also, battery torsos, especially yellow battery, are no good for anything. regen and cooling are a key to winning (and dying) nowadays. if you had a torso like that in legacy, it might as well been the best item in the game. but now, legacy logic don't work. 

Right, i'm stupid to create builds, i play for fun:
image.thumb.png.c32e407dc60bfbd3bef03609f0fe9865.pngAnd i get this in a box of multiplayer '-'
In my second ACC

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2022 at 5:00 PM, Spoon said:

No they aren't good they're absolute shit tbh. First mech has a horrible drone and horrible HP. second mech..I literally have no words what the fu*k is that thing that aint even possible. last mech's stats are shit and you dont need rock recoiler you need res drainers. Please do not take this as rude, like I've said in the past "please stop posting stupid stuff, put it in spam or something" if you make mechs and you ask for help with them well 1, you're rank 14 you wont be getting any of those L-Ms for a LONG time (unless you got money) and 2nd they literally make 0 sense, I think I lost all my braincells just looking at that second mech..

Jumping with the claw lmao, Looking at that second mech just makes me puke.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:28 AM, U.S.A NAVY said:

Jumping with the claw lmao, Looking at that second mech just makes me puke.

Lol i'm stoppid XD

On 3/16/2022 at 8:57 PM, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

i have a recommended one

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 01-56-28 SuperMechs Simulator.png

GG bro, i win you in Workshop, "N-I-C-K"